Not one use of a batarang in The Dark Knight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karaduin

Super Freak
Reaction score
I love this film on a number of levels - but something occured to me the other day... he doesnt use his batarangs at all? I love the scene in Begins when he has just bested Ra's and holds two 'rangs in a cross piece to his face then smashes out the windows with em... then makes one of the coolest exits ever! So I just missed them a 'lil bit.

I mean its not like he has to use them and he uses his grapple gun a number of times in TDK and that explosive squibby shooter thing. Do the projectile launching gauntlets on his new suit qualify as batarang usage?

Just an observation... not knocking this superb film at all.

:blackbat

Last edited:
As far as I could tell there was not one bat in the film. I thought that was weird.

Two word, no Batoosie....total fail.....worst movie ever!

TN-20351-dancing-batman.gif

I actually remember watching that episode with the dancing... too funny!

As for the other gif where Batman is roasting Robin all i can say is "Holy Bat-Hump!" :horror

I love this film on a number of levels - but something occured to me the other day... he doesnt use his batarangs at all? I love the scene in Begins when he has just bested Ra's and holds two 'rangs in a cross piece to his face then smashes out the windows with em... then makes one of the coolest exits ever! So I just missed them a 'lil bit.

I mean its not like he has to use them and he uses his grapple gun a number of times in TDK and that explosive squibby shooter thing. Do the projectile launching gauntlets on his new suit qualify as batarang usage?

Just an observation... not knocking this superb film at all.

:blackbat

good call.

i wish Hot toys had included the "sticky bomb gun" (dunno what's the actual name) with their tdk figure, instead of the grapnel gun again.

The Silver age was truly golden. :lol

And there's always something that can be done with a batarang. Bring back the batarang.

Is there an official prop name for the 'sticky bomb gun'?

Also, would peeps consider the gauntlets on his new suit to be batarang launchers of a sort?

Back