Robotech: The Movie (My Dream Cast)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

korelius

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Rick Hunter Milo Ventimiglia
Milo-Ventimiglia_h07.jpg

Lin Min May Kristin Kreuk
1c676e0156b89e0a.jpg

Roy Foker Brad Pitt
6a00d83451b46869e200e54f6b8b788833-.jpg

Lisa Hayes
Kate Boswell
Kate-Bosworth-Biography-3.jpg

Ben Dixon Seth Rogen
thumb_seth_rogen.jpg

Max Sterling Orlando Bloom
orlando-bloom-hates-dealing-with-co.jpg

Miriya Freida Pinto
freida_pinto.jpg

Claudia Aisha Tyler
MV5BOTY3NTQ5MTQ0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

and

Jean Reno Captain Gloval
reno.jpg

What do you guys think?

Any news if Tobey Maguire is still producing and starring? About a year + ago, he was supposedly tied in with the leading role AND producing. But it doesn't look that way now.

And I just noticed, this is your ideal cast? (And not what the studio has setup?)

Personally I would cast Kate Beckinsale or Evangeline Lilly as Lisa Hayes over Bosworth.
Also how Edward James Olmos doesn't scream Gloval to everyone I'll never know. I'd like to see Nathan Fillion play Fokker as well.

No, this is my unofficial list just for fun. I too heard Tobey Mguire was to produce the movie but that he was not going to be in it. I heard Leonardo DeCaprios name as the star?

Edward James Olmos was amazing as the Battlestar Admiral, thats why hes not in my list. Also, I felt Jean Reno more resembled Gloval, tall and lanky, and droopy eyes, and the Euro accent? Again, this was my fun list.

Nice thread! Wow! My Ben choice was the exact same as IGNs! And the same pic too! (we must have both been surfing Google:)

Would be fun to see if any of our picks get casted! I thought I read that Tobey would be producing but thats it? Not starring? Either way he's a great actor and could pull it off, he's a great tragic/dramatic actor.

Back