What toy companies are you most loyal to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniram6

Super Freak
Reaction score
thought it might be a fun thread, in order of importance 1 being the highest for me its:

1) Hot Toys(best 1/6 company ever!)

2) Mattel(can't thank them enough for bringing back classic MOTU)

3) Neca(sometimes the paint apps suck but overall damn good sculpts)

4) Lego(really good childhood memories)

1 - Sideshow
2 - Medicom
3 - Sideshow
4 - Hot Toys
5 - Sideshow
6 - Pop Culture Shock
7 - Sideshow
8 - Go Hero
9 - Sideshow
10 - Weta

I'm fairly loyal to DST/Art Asylum for Minimates, but honestly, I'll go wherever the good toys are. If Mattel started creating improved Transformers somehow, I would buy from them.

1. Sideshow for Star Wars (and LOTR at one time :monkey2) and general coolness to customers.
2. Character Options/Underground Toy because they have me by the balls with Doctor Who.

sideshow (best customer service ever)
hot toys (best 1/6 available)

and it hurts to say it, but I do get stuff from gentle giant once in a while (good products overall, lousy customer service and they have this fetish with exclusives)

Sideshow.

That's the only toy company that I can say that I'm "loyal" to. They are on a completely higher level from the others.

Hot Toys does some good stuff but can't touch Sideshow's customer service, fan appreciation and personal attention.

Sideshow.

That's the only toy company that I can say that I'm "loyal" to. They are on a completely higher level from the others.

Hot Toys does some good stuff but can't touch Sideshow's customer service, fan appreciation and personal attention.

I agree, Sideshow's customer service is stellar.

Back