Spooktacular starts...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOTRSWfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
NOW! (actually 9 minutes ago)

I think we are all going to have to replace the f5 button in a week :google

Good luck to everyone!

If I win a free Terminator 1:1 statue I think I'll just replace my whole computer. :banana

Good lucky to all! May the schwartz be with you!

If I win the 1:1 Terminator, I'll have to sell it. But I'll be very happy with the money I will get for it :banana

Btw, are you sure it has begun? I dont notice anything different yet. I thought it would start at midnight from the 26th on the 27th?

:banghead
I keep finding the same one over and over...30-something % off the Invisible Man 12 inch with a free Hunchback. Not that those aren't awesome, but...thats not my line!

Things will show up WetaMom, just give it until the hour.

LoL, yeah I just found that one too. So it has begun indeed! If only I would find a free Obi Wan :(

So anyone know when the chat will be up? The SideShow server keeps booting me.

So everyone gets the same offers until they change up at the hour?

is it bad that we are already this into it and it has only been up for 45 minutes?

WetaMom said:
So everyone gets the same offers until they change up at the hour?

I believe so. At least that is what I think it was like last year.

^^
Hmm...very interesting. So maybe I can sneak in a uber-quick and light "breakfast". Even if it is almost 4 AM here...
And no, I don't think it's bad that we are so into it...we are just dedicated ,thats all. At least thats what I keep telling my self... :naughty

oh it started already? and i thought there are still 10mins plus more to midnight pst time.

the shipping specials are so cool, doesnt seem to apply for intl customers only US and EU? order any instock item and it gets ship for only 99cents. and if there's room in the box, they will insert a free gift!

noelleon69 said:
oh it started already? and i thought there are still 10mins plus more to midnight pst time.

the shipping specials are so cool, doesnt seem to apply for intl customers only US and EU? order any instock item and it gets ship for only 99cents. and if there's room in the box, they will insert a free gift!

I wonder if the .99 cents applies to prizes won as well :confused:

i think all prizes now ship for free. it used to be free only if the winner is in the US. but i think they have since extended it to everyone.

and yes, last yr the banners mostly change on the hour, but i also rem a time when it got too 'easy' according to... was it chicky or the mistress and for a short time they did change to like the the half hour mark or something. :D

noelleon69 said:
i think all prizes now ship for free. it used to be free only if the winner is in the US. but i think they have since extended it to everyone.

and yes, last yr the banners mostly change on the hour, but i also rem a time when it got too 'easy' according to... was it chicky or the mistress and for a short time they did change to like the the half hour mark or something. :D

Free prizes with free shipping....if I have to :(

:D

noelleon69 said:
...i also rem a time when it got too 'easy' according to... was it chicky or the mistress and for a short time they did change to like the the half hour mark or something. :D

I sure wouldn't mind that happening again. Wouldn't mind one bit!

hey, let's all gather in the chat room here like we used to last year. beats posting here? just a thought.

there isnt any spook chat room on ss's site this time.

noelleon69 said:
hey, let's all gather in the chat room here like we used to last year. beats posting here? just a thought.

there isnt any spook chat room on ss's site this time.

Where is the chat room?

look at the top on the page, you can see a green bar with links to home, user cp, faq etc... there's a link just next to log out called chat room. click that! :D

noelleon69 said:
look at the top on the page, you can see a green bar with links to home, user cp, faq etc... there's a link just next to log out called chat room. click that! :D

Oh... I was just testing to see if YOU knew

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back