SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like Legolas PF could be on the way.

scrambleon2.jpg

Originally posted on Shadow & Flame and Statueforum.

Re: Legolas PF Next????????????????

Yup!!! At least it's pretty certain it's an Elf anyway, but PLEASE be Legolas!! :D :legolas

My only fear is that this is a dio. I hope to god its not.

I don't see how it could be a Dio, but yeah that would make me mad too. :banghead

My only fear is that this is a dio. I hope to god its not.

No Diorama because there is only legolas on the picture!

Now a diorama comes true with 2 characters or more!

Thus it is Legolas Premium Format Figure :banana

If it's Haldir, I'm interested. If it's Legolas, it's a pass.

Who is Haldir?

Yes I admit it. I have only watched the trilogy once and have never read the books. Revoke my nerd license please.

:horror

Thats hilarious!

Sad part is that I own the really nice Dvd box set that was released a while ago. I keep asking my GF... anyone really to sit down and watch them with me again but everyone always says that they are just too long. :lol

I know I am going to get the response of "just watch them alone" but I am the type of person who likes to share and discuss the movies afterwards. I lose. :eek::lol

Sad part is that I own the really nice Dvd box set that was released a while ago. I keep asking my GF... anyone really to sit down and watch them with me again but everyone always says that they are just too long. :lol

I know I am going to get the response of "just watch them alone" but I am the type of person who likes to share and discuss the movies afterwards. I lose. :eek::lol

hahaha!

That sucks!

Fortunately for me, Mrs. Took likes to go back to Middle Earth every now and then. Not as frequently as I do, though.

The collecting has actually helped us reach an understanding, in a way. I could never understand how she could spend so much money on a purse. She didnt think a statue could justify its cost, either. So now we are just happy for each other when one of us scores!
Theres not much scoring going on these days though, with 2 young Shirelings at home. (On statues and purses, that is :naughty)

As soon as a saw the golden and pink pixels I knew it was a blonde person, thus Legolas. Meh

Haldir PF = Never

Well as someone who wants the fellowship in PF Legolas is a must.

Well as someone who wants the fellowship in PF Legolas is a must.

Agreed, I think this could be GREAT! I'm hoping a Gimli isn't too far behind in PF form...I'd love to display Leggy and Gimli with Aragorn...the 3 amigos! :rock

I'm also still holding out hope for SARUMAN and GTG PF's eventually too...they would look REAT together!

Back