Cinemaquette godfather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb0187

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got a e-mail that is up for ordering is anyone else getting this piece?

I really want to. But, at $2,000 ? I don't think I am gonna....

the only thing im afraid of is how its going to look in person because what people have said about the human pieces not looking good at all.

If you like the photos that Cinemaquette puts up, you'll LOVE the piece in person. Always it looks better in hand.

i do wonder how many they've sold in this economy. i'm scared to spend 200 bucks even. :p

It looks much better than their previous "Indiana Jones" figure. :whip I saw it at "Things from Another World" store at Universal City Walk and it was subpar. Basically the portrait was just of a man in Indy clothings with a whip and hat.

Also, their upcoming Bruce Lee figure looks a bit off. The face looks chubby and that black Chinese outfit was never used in any of his 4 1/2 movies.

For $2000 plus tax plus shipping.... That's an offer that anybody can refuse."

It looks much better than their previous "Indiana Jones" figure. :whip I saw it at "Things from Another World" store at Universal City Walk and it was subpar. Basically the portrait was just of a man in Indy clothings with a whip and hat.

Also, their upcoming Bruce Lee figure looks a bit off. The face looks chubby and that black Chinese outfit was never used in any of his 4 1/2 movies.

For $2000 plus tax plus shipping.... That's an offer that anybody can refuse."

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

This is an easy pass. $2000 on a single collectible is borderline insane in my opinion. Just not worth it considering what the piece will actually be doing.... sitting there and taking up space.

Plus, the figures by Hot Toys and Enterbay do look better.

This is the only early photo I saved when released at a toy fair.
Not bad at all if you want a Museum piece...And one that big in your collection!
img4526lv6.jpg

Really?? When I search in ebay, google, etc. there are just preoders possible.

Which shop / seller does it have in stock?

Back