Looking for a Sideshow dealer in your neighborhood?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is actually a very useful link. I just found 3 new LCS in my area that never came up in the yahoo maps or google maps listings.

There are not enough brick and mortar stores in my area. I end up buying online.

the finder actually just shows where comicbook stores are in the area. they don't necessarily carry SS products. you're supposed to call and ask. i know my closest shop doesn't. they are hell bent on NASCAR stuff instead.:rolleyes:

the finder actually just shows where comicbook stores are in the area. they don't necessarily carry SS products. you're supposed to call and ask. i know my closest shop doesn't. they are hell bent on NASCAR stuff instead.:rolleyes:

True. I forgot about that. I'll give a few a call first before I run over there.

Then suggest that they do, I filled out the online form for two in my area -- plus it says that SS will send you a free gift, no idea what that is though. :confused:

Then suggest that they do, I filled out the online form for two in my area -- plus it says that SS will send you a free gift, no idea what that is though. :confused:
actually i hate my area comic shop. the manager was being a total ^^^^^ to me once so i will never go there again. and believe me when i say i gave them alot of business. i actually stopped collecting comics then. why would you act that way to a paying customer. i hope they go out of business.

actually i my area comic shop. the manager was being a total ^^^^^ to me once so i will never go there again. and believe me when i say i gave them alot of business. i actually stopped collecting comics then. why would you act that way to a paying customer. i hope they go out of business.

Alrighty then, %^$# 'em! :devil

Hello,

What's up? I have a lot of Sideshow Star Wars figures that I have unopened in their original shipping boxes. I want to know where I could sell them? Any assistance would be appreciated!

Are you a dealer/distributor? Do you have a website? If you do you can advertise a link to it here in this section.

However, general Commerce access for privately selling in the FS Forum is only considered when you have been here for a minimum of 3 months.

If you need anymore information feel free to pm me.
x :peace

Last edited:
Hello,

What's up? I have a lot of Sideshow Star Wars figures that I have unopened in their original shipping boxes. I want to know where I could sell them? Any assistance would be appreciated!

I am not a store unfortunately. I am just looking to get rid of some brand new figures and just keep the ones that I really want. So I have to stay on the boards for 3 months then people will buy from me lol ?

I am not a store unfortunately. I am just looking to get rid of some brand new figures and just keep the ones that I really want. So I have to stay on the boards for 3 months then people will buy from me lol ?
Not necessarily, even if you had selling access that does not guarantee people will buy from you.
You need to have a minimum membership of 3 months and a minimum post-count of 50 before you can ask for Full Commerce access and the ability to sell.

So basically, stick around the forum, join in, get to know the community, maybe then eventually you could be considered for selling priveledges rather than just joining the forum and expecting them.Lol.

Not necessarily, even if you had selling access that does not guarantee people will buy from you.
You need to have a minimum membership of 3 months and a minimum post-count of 50 before you can ask for Full Commerce access and the ability to sell.

So basically, stick around the forum, join in, get to know the community, maybe then eventually you could be considered for selling priveledges rather than just joining the forum and expecting them.Lol.

Not a problem bro, I will relax and stay a while :chew:chew

Of the ones that appear in my area, one store has a small sample of sideshow statues. SMALL.

Back