Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11

    Default Re: Looking for a Sideshow dealer in your neighborhood?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Craw View Post
    actually i my area comic shop. the manager was being a total ^^^^^ to me once so i will never go there again. and believe me when i say i gave them alot of business. i actually stopped collecting comics then. why would you act that way to a paying customer. i hope they go out of business.
    Alrighty then, %^$# 'em!

  2. #12
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    13,738
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTRFan View Post
    Alrighty then, %^$# 'em!
    yeah they can go to hell man.

  3. #13
    Hello,

    What's up? I have a lot of Sideshow Star Wars figures that I have unopened in their original shipping boxes. I want to know where I could sell them? Any assistance would be appreciated!

  4. #14
    You wish it, I dish it... MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9,336
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Reputation
    Are you a dealer/distributor? Do you have a website? If you do you can advertise a link to it here in this section.

    However, general Commerce access for privately selling in the FS Forum is only considered when you have been here for a minimum of 3 months.

    If you need anymore information feel free to pm me.
    x
    Last edited by Adoptedscot; 07-12-2009 at 04:18 AM.

  5. #15
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Mtl
    Posts
    32,694
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Even works for canadian store..nice.

  6. #16
    SW and INDY Mod MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    11,165
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai Hulud View Post
    Even works for canadian store..nice.
    Yes it does. Cool link Dave. I just found two more stores I'll have to hit the next time I head in to pick up my comic order.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by amahmood23 View Post
    Hello,

    What's up? I have a lot of Sideshow Star Wars figures that I have unopened in their original shipping boxes. I want to know where I could sell them? Any assistance would be appreciated!
    I am not a store unfortunately. I am just looking to get rid of some brand new figures and just keep the ones that I really want. So I have to stay on the boards for 3 months then people will buy from me lol ?

  8. #18
    You wish it, I dish it... MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9,336
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by amahmood23 View Post
    I am not a store unfortunately. I am just looking to get rid of some brand new figures and just keep the ones that I really want. So I have to stay on the boards for 3 months then people will buy from me lol ?
    Not necessarily, even if you had selling access that does not guarantee people will buy from you.
    You need to have a minimum membership of 3 months and a minimum post-count of 50 before you can ask for Full Commerce access and the ability to sell.

    So basically, stick around the forum, join in, get to know the community, maybe then eventually you could be considered for selling priveledges rather than just joining the forum and expecting them.Lol.
    x

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoptedscot View Post
    Not necessarily, even if you had selling access that does not guarantee people will buy from you.
    You need to have a minimum membership of 3 months and a minimum post-count of 50 before you can ask for Full Commerce access and the ability to sell.

    So basically, stick around the forum, join in, get to know the community, maybe then eventually you could be considered for selling priveledges rather than just joining the forum and expecting them.Lol.
    x
    Not a problem bro, I will relax and stay a while :chew:chew

  10. #20
    Of the ones that appear in my area, one store has a small sample of sideshow statues. SMALL.

Similar Threads

  1. Sideshow User Profiles
    By lcummins in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 09:39 AM
  2. FS: Sideshow weta Lord of the Rings bustes/statues etc
    By hoekie in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 02:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •