Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA Terminator 2 figures

According to the photo's they are some kinda close to 12" (there is a 18" Jason there on one of the pics).
Looks great on these photo's.

Holy ^^^^ those look awesome, as long as they don't have to butcher the face like McFarlane did I'll be bagging every single one of them!

According to the photo's they are some kinda close to 12" (there is a 18" Jason there on one of the pics).
Looks great on these photo's.

That's what I thought, although I went off the fact that they seemed to be the same scale as "Frank the Bunny" from Donnie Darko in the bottom left hand corner

Really hope the battle damaged arnie comes with a full battle damaged head

They're 2-ups.

Most of the time figures are sculpted this large to get all the details in, then a mold is made which is shrunk down.

Doesn't mean we won't see a 12" or 18" figure of atleast one of these. But I'm betting they'll all be in a 7" line.

Bring on the T-1000 variations!

I'd be so much more willing to buy them if they stayed that size.

Is nice to see an American company still putting out good stuff when compared to their eastern counterparts (especially as they're cheaper :lol)

They look very interesting.
Especially for the price they wll cost... Hope the final products will be the same quality.
Hope they will be in 1/6 scale & there will be a T-1000 variations later.
And the little John...
And Pescadero Sarah...
And Pescadero Sarah in jacket...
And military Sarah...
And bikers :chew
And Silberman :monkey5

I'd be so much more willing to buy them if they stayed that size.

Is nice to see an American company still putting out good stuff when compared to their eastern counterparts (especially as they're cheaper :lol)
samesies. i dunno why neca thinks it's 2003 when i'm still buying mcfarlane figures.
i'd rather see more competition in the 1/6 market so HT can't make me poor.

samesies. i dunno why neca thinks it's 2003 when i'm still buying mcfarlane figures.
i'd rather see more competition in the 1/6 market so HT can't make me poor.

You know Hot Toys would make you poor even if there was, you'd just have more to buy instead :lol

I want to know if there is a second head with the Steel Mill T-800,and whether there will be a T-1000 wave...since Kyle Windrix sculpted these,hopefully he can shed some light.

dont really do 7" anymore, but i will def pick these up :rock:rock:rock

Those are two-ups. They will be 7 inches. And I dont know about that likness. Something is...off.

The best news in ages...neca looks to be doing the business these days. Great articulation without taking away from the aesthetics of the figure. Chris Redfield from resident evil 5 a good example of this, as well as these new Termy 2 figs. Brilliant!

The figure with the sunglasses on, no damage and with the shotgun, looks fantastic.

Like the conan figures ,the proto was breathtaking.....the production piece however, as always will look like crap for a character with human feature...Paint job will be atrocious, mark my words.

Back