• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOTR Middle Earth Toys and More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

praxitas

Super Freak
Reaction score
I miss parking in my garage:

Middle Earth Toys - LOTR toys long before the movies came out. I have no idea of value on these guys. I spotted a few on ebay and the seller wanted 10-15 each. I will sell these for $7 a figure except for the Lord of the Nazgul which will be $13. If you would like to buy the lot I will drop the price to $6 and figure and $10 for the Nazgul. Shipping will be extra. I believe all blisters are intact except for one of the Ugluks. Thats why there is two of them. Total of 14 figures in all. Here are some pics:

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

Toy Biz talking Gollum - $5 plus shipping (he sings the fish song)

IMG_1409.jpg

Toy Biz Heroes of middle earth - $5 plus shipping

IMG_1410.jpg

Toy Biz Ringwraith Gift pack - $5 plus shipping

IMG_1411.jpg

Toy Biz Cave Troll $5 plus shipping

IMG_1412.jpg

Dress Blues Ermey - $25 plus shipping
Xtra Salty Ermey - $30 plus shipping
Darth Maul PF Exc - $225 shipped

Last edited:
This is bumptastic!

All middle earth toys are back to being available. I will hold this lot for another day or two at most and then sell individually.

Added Darth Maul PF exc.

Bump

Today is the last day to buy them all in one lot. After today they will go piece by piece.

Back