Sideshow Toyfair 2009 STAR WARS Schedule

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Old Lu

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I would repeat the info from the General Collectibles section and highlight the Star Wars items. Mods, please feel free to delete this if this isn't kosher.

Tuesday, Feb 17th

* Star Wars Preview
* Star Wars Blog Entry
* Star Wars Pre-Order
* Star Wars Blog Entry

Friday Feb 20th

* Star Wars Priority Pre-Order

Hmmm...what could it be?!?

You know as annoying as jarjar seems to be for people he is a cool character design. I would take a 1:6 Jarjar without a thought.

I'd take Jar Jar too, but he's out of SSC's league unfortunately. They couldn't even be bothered to add Snake Eye's tattoo how would they do all the skin markings on the arms?

But anyway, I really do want some more Episode I figures.

You know as annoying as jarjar seems to be for people he is a cool character design. I would take a 1:6 Jarjar without a thought.

Mods, can we ban Pixletwin now! He has crossed over to the dark side...:D

Joking aside, even if SS wanted to do Jar Jar, they'd have to create a unique body for him....and we know how often that happens....

Only reason we even got vader on a unique body: they can do version of him from ANH, ESB, ROTJ and ROTS!

I'd love to see an episode 2 Anakin sculpted by Trevor please ? My guess ? I think it will be an Alien figure, possible Jawas or Greedo . We haven't had anyone from the scum and villainy line for a while.

I just had an interesting though (well interesting to me at least).

What 1:6 would I prefer: TPM Obi Wan or AOTC Anakin?

I'd love to see any Alien creatures. Just imagine what they could do with any of the cantina creatures ? For a start you could do one of the modal nodes and package it all up with a full set of instruments. Then you'd have to buy more than one . ( "play that same song ..." ) Also what about Ponda Baba or Dr Evazan ...

Just a quick thought, I'd also like to see a battle droid twin pack. ( Roger Roger )

Well, you have to think it's going to be something special and impressive if they want to unveil it during Toy Fair. It's gotta have some "wow" factor for the show to help them stand out from the rest of the vendors.

I'm hoping for 1/6 Boba Fett or a Tusken Raider.

Well, you have to think it's going to be something special and impressive if they want to unveil it during Toy Fair. It's gotta have some "wow" factor for the show to help them stand out from the rest of the vendors.

I'm hoping for 1/6 Boba Fett or a Tusken Raider.

Except that SS doesn't actually attend TF anymore.

if we get a CW figure i want Roron Corobb
PT Doku or Padawan Anakin
OT hmmm... Droids, Chewie, Lando uhhh everyone :lol
ROTJ Palpatine PF
Hammerhead 1:1 bust

Guys, in keeping wit variant stormtroopers it's a Luke and Han two-pack. Guaranteed!! How do i know this?? Because I just dropped $150 on two Marmit Stormtroopers to make my own Luke and Han. That's why!

I know it will probably never happen, but I wish Sideshow could do a SW LSB line. There are so many aliens in the SW universe that are getting snubbed in the 1/6 line and I don't have the space or money for the full-size line.

I think it's time for Sideshow to start sticking to "Tier 1" characters for a while. The economy is definitely affecting collectors and "Antilles" types of releases (and pricing) will end up hurting the line.

"Chewie, the two droids, Lando, Tarkin, Dooku and no questions asked..."

Back