New 1/6th suit at Toys2.net (Hot Toys Tony Stark jericho suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New 1/6th suit at Toys2.net

I'd wait till I see pics on a actual figure instead of a Iron Man screen grab.

I'd wait till I see pics on a actual figure instead of a Iron Man screen grab.

Hi guys.. I am in Hong Kong and I saw the actual suit on a figure.. Looks awesome.. It includes the suit, shirt, sunglasses, an extra long neck, socks, tie but strangely, NO SHOES.

Sorry can't take the photo as the display was INSIDE the shop this time.

Hi guys.. I am in Hong Kong and I saw the actual suit on a figure.. Looks awesome.. It includes the suit, shirt, sunglasses, an extra long neck, socks, tie but strangely, NO SHOES.

Sorry can't take the photo as the display was INSIDE the shop this time.

G'c...is this an actual Hot Toys accessory? I went ahead and preordered it, as it is only listed at $37.

This is actually a suit made by Hot Toy's. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of it before I order though.

Funny. Toys2 say it includes shoes. I can't imagine it will end up being released without them.

Just noticed the mention of an extra long neck - so does this mean there'll be a base body with this suit? And I already ordered another truetype. Ah sure I'll probably use it somewhere down the road.

I'll have to put my order in through Joe....but if this is the Tony Stark suit set why is it in DC? :confused:

I'd be down for a Stark suit especially if a body is included in that price.

hmm...interesting.

There is no body. The original Mark 03 comes with a Stark Head but no neck adapter since it uses the standard Mark 03 post. The "long neck" is just the adapter piece so you don't have to try and find one. The standard TT necks in that styling don't match the Stark paint 100% so it'll most likely be casted in the same materials to give a visual match.

Everyone who has seen it is saying Suit, Tie, Sunglasses, Shirt but this is the first time I read shoes or the neck adapter were included.

I'll have to put my order in through Joe....but if this is the Tony Stark suit set why is it in DC? :confused:

Because that suit will work with any kitbash. It's just a suit. I've seen Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne kitbashes using the same exact suits before. So I don't think it'll matter much. So either forum would work. Actually General Collectables would probably be the most appropriate forum because I'm sure people beyond just DC and Marvel heads would be interested in a HT manufactured 1/6 scale suit.

Granted that's true but from what I've heard from HK Collectors its being marketed as a Tony Stark suit down to the patterning on the tie from the Jericho scene....it can be used anywhere but I think its a Tony Stark inspired piece more than anything else.

I hope that it comes with shoes. I like everything to come in one neat package instead of 10 little envelopes coming to my house with accessories over the course of a month. :lol

Granted that's true but from what I've heard from HK Collectors its being marketed as a Tony Stark suit down to the patterning on the tie from the Jericho scene....it can be used anywhere but I think its a Tony Stark inspired piece more than anything else.

I agree. I think it's obvious with the pic they're using to promote it. lol. But I'm saying it can be used for any character as opposed to something specific like say a Joker outfit. That's what I meant. For instance, remove the tie from the Joker outfit and it's still the Joker outfit. But remove the tie from this new suit.. and it's JUST a blue suit. It's essentially an upgraded Saturday Toys suit minus the body and cellphone imo.

On a side note regarding the shoes, I can't read Chinese (that is Chinese right!?) but over at ToyWorld they posted this pic in a thread about this suit:

20090202_336af80927b233b5907cfZFUFbFJsDmj.jpg

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=12322&extra=page=1&page=3

Again, no clue if this is simply a suggestion of the TYPE of shoe HT should use.. or if it IS the type of shoe being used, etc. No clue. Someone translate it.

On a side note regarding the shoes, I can't read Chinese (that is Chinese right!?) but over at ToyWorld they posted this pic in a thread about this suit:

20090202_336af80927b233b5907cfZFUFbFJsDmj.jpg

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=12322&extra=page=1&page=3

Again, no clue if this is simply a suggestion of the TYPE of shoe HT should use.. or if it IS the type of shoe being used, etc. No clue. Someone translate it.

Google translate fails hard and it translated that particular post with the shoe to "HT: another noise, shoes do not even out of it than you ~ ~ ~ I have no shoes Cashmere!! " Whatever that means. :dunno

https://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toy-world.com.hk%2Fforum%2Fviewthread.php%3Ftid%3D12322%26extra%3Dpage%253D1%26page%3D3&sl=auto&tl=en&history_state0=&swap=1

Yeah that translation feature sucks. I knew something was wrong when I used it for ToyWorld and read a post that translated "Water trickles in pipe make astounding fantastic noise of summer stream" and I was in a thread about the HT BR Joker. WTF!? lmao.

Yeah that translation feature sucks. I knew something was wrong when I used it for ToyWorld and read a post that translated "Water trickles in pipe make astounding fantastic noise of summer stream" and I was in a thread about the HT BR Joker. WTF!? lmao.

:rotfl Yeah, maybe somebody who speaks Chinese on here can translate for us.

product_image.php

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

I speak chinese... and its basically tell you guys to STOP READING AND TAKING OUR ^^^^..

:D :)

Well Tony will get his suit soon, but how about bruce wayne? the guy needs his suit as well...

Back