Has there ever been a 1:6 Scale SWAMP THING figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure about that but i would prefer the comic version over that movie version..:monkey4

Yea, other than the crap Kenner toys, DC Direct put out a decent statue as well as a 7" figure of that same statue.

A full size and mini statue. A figure also, regular and glow in the dark. All are comic versions from dc direct. They pretty much have the same pose. The figures came with 2 regular hands and two rose bush hands. The statues were sculpted with the rose hands only.

I hope it's OK to bump this. I was looking at the older threads and saw this and had something to say about it.

Anyway...
not sure about that but i would prefer the comic version over that movie version..:monkey4

I'd love to see a 1/6 Swamp Thing based on the movie Return of Swamp Thing. The movie SUCKED!!! but you have to admit the Swamp Thing costume from RoST looked alot better than the first movie.

I made a 12" Swamp Thing when I was a kid, 25+ years ago. I used a 12" mego General Zod for the body and used clay, twigs and moss painted green for the "Swampy" look. It came out pretty good for a custom made by a 13 year old. :)

Here's a pic of a customized Swamp Thing (made from a DC Direct Dr Manhattan figure as the base) that was featured in the DC Direct 1:6 scale thread (sorry that I don't know who the artist is, he/she certainly deserves recognition for the awesome work) :

portrait.jpg

Paquet's Swamp Thing and the Man-Thing comiquette are on my to-buy-before-I-die list. Let go of a Swamp Thing full-size at a very good price on the bay a few days ago :( Really need to get my priorities straightened.

ST.jpg

MT-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nope. Would love a well done Wrightson version as well as a Bissette/Totleben version.

I have a Wrightson Swamp Thing resin bust of him coming out of the water
I have always wanted a nice statue but this will do till ones made

Back