NECA Resident Evil 5 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you seen this before? This is awesome!

necare501xi7.jpg

I think they look good except for the headsculpts. Chris looks to buff in the head and Sheeva looks like she has a stocking over hers.

I hope they made the Executioner fairly tall. In the game he looks to be about a head taller than Chris and I hate it when companies make figures out of scale.

You wold think they would since they did a good size comparision with tyrand, hunters, etc. But then again I think Raam from gears is out of scale.

You wold think they would since they did a good size comparision with tyrand, hunters, etc. But then again I think Raam from gears is out of scale.

True but the Neca Garradors (the guys with the Wolverine claws from RE4) seemed pretty off scale when compared to the Neca Leon. The figures are about the same heigh and in the game the Garradors are about a head or so taller than Leon.

I know I'm probably being too picky :duh

i think that wave of figures is the only one i didnt end up getting.....well i did get them but the guy never sent them to me :(

these look pretty good i may get a sheva and chris then get the hot toys figures whenever they come out

cant wait to get these and the hot tys ones. although in my RE shelf its gonna look a tad odd with two chris redfields, but oh well.

Back