Hot Toys The Spirit Silken floss spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this a little late, been stuck at home because of the UK weather!

But here at last is the hi-res goodness, and having seen the recent ERT female stripped down this is gomnna be a killer figure, but I hope we get some ungloved hands.

HOT TOYS - MMS 92 - THE SPIRIT - 12 inches SILKEN FLOSS collectible figure

Hot Toys is proud to present - 1/6th scale SILKEN FLOSS figure from the classic action-adventure-romance movie -THE SPIRIT.

This sexy Silken Floss collectible figure features:

l Hot Toys 1/6th scale female body with over 30 points of articulation
l Approximately stands 31cm tall
l Highly detailed implanted hair and head sculpture with authentic likeness of Scarlett Johansson as Silken Floss.
l Dressed in her movie-accurate costume of military suit, shirt, jodhpurs and boots
l A removable hat, pair of glasses, belt, necklace, armband and syringe, are among the accessories included
l 12-inch figure stand with Silken Floss nameplate

Artist info:
Head Sculpt - Hiroki Hayashi
Painting - JC.HONG
Clothes design - PEIPER

Release date: Q2, 2009

© 2009 THE SPIRIT, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
"THE SPIRIT" Trademark is Owned by Will Eisner Studios, Inc. and Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.

1TheSpirit_SilkenFloss-1.jpg

2TheSpirit_SilkenFloss-1.jpg

3TheSpirit_SilkenFloss-1.jpg

4TheSpirit_SilkenFloss-1.jpg

5TheSpirit_SilkenFloss-1.jpg

6TheSpirit_SilkenFloss-1.jpg

7TheSpirit_SilkenFloss-1.jpg

8TheSpirit_SilkenFloss-1.jpg

9TheSpirit_SilkenFloss-1.jpg

10TheSpirit_SilkenFloss-1.jpg

Re: Hot Toys The Spiret Silken floss spec and hi-res pics

Looks good, glad they went with flesh colored and not the subdued b&w. But I hope that hair net thing is easily removable.

I hate how they made the neck attach to the head, everything else looks pretty good though.

Great looking figure. Since I always thought Scarlett would make a great Harley Quinn, I may pic this one up for a custom if I get enough cash by the time of it's release.

scarlett is hot!!!!!

But here at last is the hi-res goodness, and having seen the recent ERT female stripped down this is gomnna be a killer figure, but I hope we get some ungloved hands.

Going by your own comparison wookster, I'd say we won't get ungloved hands for the simple reason the ERT didn't come with ungloved hands.

Sad really, but any way you can save money...

I would buy this figure to pose her naked. Scarlett :drool :lol

Last edited:

King had an excellent point in the other thread that if you have the Nazi Kroenen, this would look great next to it.

Yeah, I am not even interested in the movie but I still would like to own this figure. You don't get too many great looking female figures in the 1/6 world in my opinion. Plus, this may be the only time to get a Scarlett head sculpt.

yep sold on this figure, not a lot of female characters in 1/6th scale so its a for sure buy for me even though i know nothins of the character

I wonder if Hot Toys will have the balls to actually have a swastika displayed on her arm band, unlike Sideshow with Red Skull.

I can't tell by those photos.

I wonder if Hot Toys will have the balls to actually have a swastika displayed on her arm band, unlike Sideshow with Red Skull.

I would say no, as there is no Nazi symbols on the figure whatsoever.

Even on the hat, there is no swastika in the eagle logo on the front of the officer's hat.

I wonder if Hot Toys will have the balls to actually have a swastika displayed on her arm band, unlike Sideshow with Red Skull. I can't tell by those photos.

Did the character have the swastika on her clothing?

King had an excellent point in the other thread that if you have the Nazi Kroenen, this would look great next to it.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Even if they dont WWII Nazi arm bands and insignias and easy to find and cheap.

can we merge this thread into the other thread and just rename that one?

Nice sculpt but it seems a little off.. Must be the hair? Too barbie-ish I would of preferred Eva Mendez as well..

Back