Which HT Batman is Better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which HT Batman do you like better?

• HT Batman (Original Suit Version)

Votes: 95 49.5%
  • HT Batman (Dark Knight Suit Version)

Votes: 85 44.3%
  • Neither, HT sucks...Medicom all the way!!

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters

J-Wild

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm in need of raising some funds and so soon I think I may need to sell one of the two HT Batman's I have: the Original Suit and the Dark Knight suit version. I'm curious as to what the majority of the board's opinion on these two figures are. Which one would you keep? Which one do you like better, and why?

I'm torn because I'm a huge fan of TDK, so I like having the new suit from that film (the majority of scenes with Two-Face and the Joker are in that suit) is cool, but there's something that seems not completely accurate about it. While the Original Suit version has little screen time in TDK, but kicks butt in Begins and seems to be a perfected version of previous attempts. Just trying to get some other opinions out there. Thanks! :)

I'll have the OC version in a few days and the DK Version in April or so, but from pictures I prefer the look of the OC version.

It depends greatly on what you want in a figure. So it depends on YOUR opinion of them, not so much everyone elses, unless your just looking for a majority vote of cool for one figure and you'll just buy that one.

Each figure has its pros and cons, i can't honeslty say either one is better than the other because they are different looks, and therefore aren't completely comparable. The dark knight suit has the better posing options, but its alot to do with his neck and thats part of the design, not a fault of the begins figure, its suits designed that way, the begins suit has a more fluid sleek appearance, but again not the TDK sutis fault its designed to look like armor.

Do you want a figure to pose and play with, or a figure to display and show off, for sheer cool looking standing figure, the begins suit is better, he's regal and sleek and clean, and i personally like the headsculpt better.

For something you can pose, and play around with, and really get into the fun of, the TDK suit is the way to go, he's very easy to pose and have fun with, and his neck allows for a greater range of posing options with him since you can do so much with his head.

The TDK suit isn't as cut and dry accurate as the begins suit, that would probably be its only fault, but its still the BZEST TDK suit figure your gonna get, so it just comes down to which suit you prefer, and what you want out of hte figure. Personally i couldn't decide its why i got both, if i absolutely HAAD to, i'd probably get the TDK suit, but thats my personal preference, i do alot of posing and photography, and he's well suited to it, plus he goes with joker. But its really up to you what you want.

I'll repost these pics i took of the two figures as well:
nhtbp1.jpg

nhtbatlit.jpg

tdkposes1.jpg

tdkbatposter.jpg

Keep whatever one you like better man.

I don't have either yet (TDK suit will be here today, and BB suit on order). But, I like the look of the original suit, it's more iconic.

My vote: HT Batman (Original Suit Version)

I have both and they each have strong and weak points. It depends on what YOU want from the figure. IF I have to vote for one it is the original suit hands down.

since it is a certainty that Hot Toys will win, I chose Medicom + medicom still has yet to bring out there batman TDK suit, so I give them the advantage of the doubt

I think the TDK suit figure is better. It has a huge chest, but that doesn't bother me that much. I still love the Begins head sculpt though, better than the other. But as a whole figure, TDK for me.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gCHcbpvi15c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gCHcbpvi15c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ALL THE WAY !!
this is my favorite figure fro the TDK HT line.

Back