Pedestals or Single Custom Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Individual Pedestals or Single custom display

• Total voters

316what

The Real Vic Mackey
Reaction score
Soon to be Hell if I don't change my ways.
Should I make individual pedestals for the SS Marvel PFs or one custom display cabinet?

NewRoom060.jpg

I think both would look really nice, but I like the idea of having them all together in one custom display cabinet. That way you can call it your Marvel display, instead of having them stand individually on the pedestals. I don't think you can really go wrong with either way though.

Wow you got some great PF's there. I think pedestals will show off your grails even more giving it that elegant museum look.

well its me again. A single pedestal is meant for pieces that are meant to be alone, and thats it. The avengers should be displayed in a single custom display. They are not head bust ( which belong in a pedestal) and the formation of all four displayed properly look great together. Now some may add , well i like cap alone because i have the red skull PF, which is true, but put them together and it does not look right (now hulk, abomination different story) but the Avengers together is an instant GRAIL to be kept together always

well its me again. A single pedestal is meant for pieces that are meant to be alone, and thats it. The avengers should be displayed in a single custom display. They are not head bust ( which belong in a pedestal) and the formation of all four displayed properly look great together. Now some may add , well i like cap alone because i have the red skull PF, which is true, but put them together and it does not look right (now hulk, abomination different story) but the Avengers together is an instant GRAIL to be kept together always

So, are you saying single custom display for Iron Man, Green Hulk, Captain America and Thor....and something else for the others (Ghost Riders, Gray Hulk, Wolverine)?

So, are you saying single custom display for Iron Man, Green Hulk, Captain America and Thor....and something else for the others (Ghost Riders, Gray Hulk, Wolverine)?

IM sorry for what i wrote it may hav been interpreted wrong, came back late last night lol. One single display for all of them to fit in. You can have pedestals for other statues, and maybe in the center a custom display where all the avengers fit in amigo

Back