NECA 14 piece Narnia Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA make statues? I thought they only do like toy figures or something similar.

Yes they do make statues and even busts. NECA has made several for He-Man and have been doing at least one of the main characters from their newer licenses like Sin City, Pirates of the Caribbean Etc.

As for the Narnia mini statues I just put this set up I am selling it as a set as that is how Neca is selling them. I would assume that this would mean they are going all have the same number. I will attempt to confirm this from NECA tomorrow but sometimes getting info out of them is like getting water out of a rock.

Narnia Statue Set

I will do what I can Dave I am hoping to pull the Specs on each statue from them. Hopefully they will have them. At least i know how much to sell them for LOL

It is a great deal of course when you consider how much you are getting, definately has me thinking.

I suppose the one big drawback being that Weta isn't somehow involved. :angelsmil

They look kinda similar to the UK collectors stuff. Not sure what to think about these. Some look quite nice, but others not so much.

Just saw the link from fireside, doesnt seem too bad a price for 14 pieces.

I wonder how Weta gona take this, having a competitor selling statues too. But of course quality wise Weta would come out tops. But i think i'm not the only one who feels their pieces are a bit high than prefered. :)

Last edited:
jimmyjamesf said:
Yes they do make statues and even busts. NECA has made several for He-Man and have been doing at least one of the main characters from their newer licenses like Sin City, Pirates of the Caribbean Etc.

As for the Narnia mini statues I just put this set up I am selling it as a set as that is how Neca is selling them. I would assume that this would mean they are going all have the same number. I will attempt to confirm this from NECA tomorrow but sometimes getting info out of them is like getting water out of a rock.

Narnia Statue Set

Oh thanks, are those statues and busts you mentioned made of the same material? If so then it's not too bad i think. At least they know what they are doing. :) Yeh since it's in a set they must all be in the same edition size.

The Neca set images look like the film maquettes from the Narnia style guide. My guess is they will look very different in the final cut, unless they are specifically trying to reproduce the maquettes.

I have not gotten the size of each figure from NECA yet or if they are in scale but I do have much better pictures of each Figure. Just follow this link below and click on "Click here for larger pictures of each item" just under the title.

You can see in these pictures that they are not exactly the same pose as some of the Weta statues but they are pretty close.

Bigger pictures of the NECA Narnia Mini Statues

Back