Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel

Exclamation This forum is only for questions about how this forum works!

Here's the description for this forum:

If you have a suggestion for the board, or a question about how something is done on the forum.

It is not for general discussion or collectible questions - that goes into "general collectibles."

Hy Guys, mi question is: Can i post in a thread, no matter how old it is or do you have a "date limit" to post?

Quote Originally Posted by IFUR555AM666 View Post
    Hy Guys, mi question is: Can i post in a thread, no matter how old it is or do you have a "date limit" to post?
    Ahhh, the age old question of 'necro posting'.

Posting in an old thread isnt always a bad thing. Sometimes an old picture thread gets bumped when a member gets a piece that was released a long time ago and wants to share new pics. Or when they have a question about an old piece they may have just gotten. Then its not so bad.

But bumping a 2 year old thread to say "thats cool" or something equally piontless is annoying

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    2 (100%)

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ight=necropost

You know you have resurrected an old thread when Batty slaps down the necropost pic.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    hi id like to ask how do i upload my photo under my user name? i tried uploading on my profile picture but it does not appear.thanks

You wish it, I dish it... MODERATOR
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ Only View Post
    hi id like to ask how do i upload my photo under my user name? i tried uploading on my profile picture but it does not appear.thanks
    If you go to User CP on your toolbar, then down the left hand side theres a list of options, look for 'Edit Avatar' and click on that.
    That will bring up a page for you to choose a formatted Avatar that is readily available (click on the circle next to your choice and press 'save changes').

Alternatively you can go to the options at the bottom of the page to upload a 'Custom Avatar' of your own image from your computer.
    To do this, simply click on the circle that sais 'use custom avatar' and enter the format or browse your computer for the image you have saved and want to add.

Click on Save changes and thats it.
    Hope this helps
    Shell
    x

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoptedscot View Post
    If you go to User CP on your toolbar, then down the left hand side theres a list of options, look for 'Edit Avatar' and click on that.
    That will bring up a page for you to choose a formatted Avatar that is readily available (click on the circle next to your choice and press 'save changes').

Alternatively you can go to the options at the bottom of the page to upload a 'Custom Avatar' of your own image from your computer.
    To do this, simply click on the circle that sais 'use custom avatar' and enter the format or browse your computer for the image you have saved and want to add.

Click on Save changes and thats it.
    Hope this helps
    Shell
    x
    Thank you so much :-) Have a nice day.

Demi G0D Overseer
    Feedback
    How do I get DarkLord Dave to approve my friend request?

Malalaking Gagamba
    Feedback
    55 (100%)
    How do we get Darklord Dave to ban certain members who aren't smart enough to know that nobody likes them and go away.

circlesendwheretheybegin
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    "A glass can only spill what it contains."-mewithoutYou