Cinemaquette Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerminatorMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, 3 Questions for you.

1.) I was wondering if anyone had a terminator cinemaquette 1/3 scale? If you do please post pictures of it. I like to see the real deal, rather than stock photos.

2.) Also, I saw one that sold on ebay. The box was marked limited edition out of 500. However cinemaquette said they made 1000, as does the certificate of authenticity signed by stan winston. Anyone know why the box was marked limited of 500, rather than 1000??

3.) Also, has anyone ordered direct from the cinemaquette website? Are they reliable and safe to buy from. I want to feel safe if I am going to pay by credit card.

Last edited:
I think thats just an error on the box :dunno

I know several members here have that piece...
I'm sure they'll be posting pics shortly :rock

i have one, it does have battle damage stains on it, i guess they would rub off ( i would not want to try though) ive not seen a number yet of a statue that went over 500 ( i could be wrong on that ) its all a numbers game on how many they produce depending on the orders they recive ( ive not known them complite a full 1000 batch ) but the CM pred may do it

Yeah that's right, CM actually reduces the issue numbers as the orders come in. So while they may issue 1000 units of something, if they see they are nowhere near that mark, they will reduce it and mark it sold out.

yep thats why i carnt get hold of a cinemaquette TX they probaly only made 10 of them lol, i dont think seen a tx edition number over 200

yep thats why i carnt get hold of a cinemaquette TX they probaly only made 10 of them lol, i dont think seen a tx edition number over 200

Yeah they did close that one down early didn't they... I wanted one too but good luck finding one nowadays :(

CMTermie1.jpg

If anyone out there wants to sell thier cinemaquette T 800. I want to buy it.

I placed an order with cinemaquette but it will take 5 months before I get it. Hopefully I can cancel my order with them if someone has one they are willing to sell. Let me know.

If anyone out there wants to sell thier cinemaquette T 800. I want to buy it.

I placed an order with cinemaquette but it will take 5 months before I get it. Hopefully I can cancel my order with them if someone has one they are willing to sell. Let me know.

you probaly best waiting to get it from CM mate , if this gets damaged in the post you will be pi ssed.

I read on some forum that their customer service is bad when items arrive damaged, they do not reply.

So, that is why hopefully someone here will want to sell thiers to me. Thanks

If you mean Arnie - they retired him long before hitting 500. There's more than 200 though.

If you mean Arnie - they retired him long before hitting 500. There's more than 200 though.

Nope, Im talking about the endoskeleton T800. BTW, for the Arnie cinemaqette 'Did Arnie sign the certificate of authenticity or is the signature preprinted on?'

Also, the 1:2 scale sideshow is awesome but no thanks. It is a little too much for me. I prefer the size of the 1/3 scale and the pose.

Last edited:

You know the strangest thing. I was able to add the TX into my online shopping cart on the cinemaquette website. But it is marked sold out..:confused:

Back