Sleepy Hollow?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpl12888

Freakalicious
Reaction score
One of my favorite movies is Sleepy Hollow and i always wanted sideshow to get a license to make something with the headless horsemen. I think Sideshow would create something amazing, possibly a statue with the tree of the dead and the horsemen over his grave on his horse. In my opinion i think its a movie that is one of the best scary movies and id love a piece from the movie to put on display.

Sounds like an idea for a dio you have there. I like the movie too, but have not seen it in a few years. i picked it up on lu Ray in a cheap 2 pack a couple of weeks ago. Need to watch it.

I'd buy the Horseman for certain! There's plenty of neat gadgetry for Ickabod to come with, especially his goggles or whatever they were. Certainly one of the best Burton films ever.

Speaking of Burton, would anybody else want Beetlegeuse?

I'd be down for a lot of figures from Burton films... Horseman would be great, especially if you could get a Christopher Walken head with it.

Others I'd like: Beetlejuice, Pee-Wee and a Martian from Mars Attacks

I've said it before and I'll say it again and again and again... until I get one:

I WANT MY HORSEMAN ON STEED.

Dammit.

losthead.jpg

I dont know if anyone remembers but Jun Planning at one time had proto-types of the headless horseman that was supposed to be released (back then) with the release of the DVD. I have no idea what came out of it, but from what i remember It looked real nice.

I would kill for a headless horseman with a removable ( ahem ) Walken head!! Hot Toys? Are you listening?

The McFarlane box set from back in the day was pretty cool... although while in storage the horseman's rubber leg sheaths turned into a slimey goop :monkey2 And I think the regular release figure came with the Walken head so you could display either way.

That's so sad, GB. :monkey2
My McFarlane set that's on display has the melted rubber knees thing going on but luckily, so far, my MIB set doesn't. But it has been kept in a plastic air-tight storage bin, in a storage facility.

It's now in a cardboard box in my closet. Maybe I should put it back the way it was and back into storage...
thinking.gif

That pic of the horsemen on his steed is exactly what i would love to have in statue/diorama form... it would be amazing
The windmill in the backround would make for a cool addition in a statue too

Seeing as "Edward Scissorhands" is so fondly remembered , it's strange that the (in my opinion) far superior movie "Sleepy Hollow" , is so under-representated when it cmes to figures and the like .

the horseman would need three heads.....well two. The headless one which they could add a neck stump or something, the walken head, and the skull head.

Back