Vanderstelt's ROTK lithograph news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've been hard at clearing some time for the ROTK litho, and I am getting pretty close to an approval for my concept with WB. They are nice folks to deal with, and so far everything has gone smooth.

I could be starting the long 10 -11 week trek in the studio by next week!

Once the lithos are approved and on the press, I may again offer the "Pre-Buy" lithos.
"Pre-Buy", as some of you know, is where you can request the name of the character you want for your COLLECTOR"S EDITION remarque.

Also, once the ROTK has been out for a while, the matching "Triple Packs" will become available.
These triple packs with consist of matching number bundles of FOTR,TTT,and ROTK. These will be very limited matching sets limited to number 1 - 20. Because these "Triples" will be so limited, these will be "bid-only" items through my ebay store.

That's all for now, but I'll probably upload a few sneek peeks once I get the green light! I appreciate all of your support from a lot of you, and I appreciate your patience waiting for part three!

JV

I suppose the value will be in the idea that you have three matching numbers
:D
JV

Thanks for the update Jerry. Looking forward to seeing this one...

I am so excited to see this, then place a pre-order and hopefully for my favourite Hobbit :rock :rock

Bring it on Jerry, thank you so much for these awesome pieces :bow
x :wave

Thanks for the update JV its always good to hear the progress of another masterpiece.:D

Any excuse?

It doesn't take much for some people! For myself, I will be probably listen to the audiobook of the Sil, the Hobbit, LOTR then all the video commentaries along with the appendices to get through this project. Oh yeah, then all the dramatizations I have too.

JV

A map of ME would be fun too, but considering I've almost painted the entire map with all three lithos as a background, I doubt I would do one for a reproduction.

JV

OK, it's official:

I just got word from Warner Bros. that my conceptual designs for ROTK have been approved : ) Now I just have to paint this thing! I may throw up a design concept ( TEASER ) of sorts, for this thread once I run it through to WB.

Take care all, now back to drawing board.

JV

Back