• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Who Would Like To Take Over The Feedback Thread?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
EDIT: Welkome to JEN. Our new Feedback Czar. She is one of the most level headed/generous/honest freaks I know. She will do an awesome and I am grateful she accepted.

:clap :rock :clap :rock :clap :rock :clap

I don't have the time to devote to updating the feedback thread anymore. It is something I enjoyed immensely and gave me the opportunity to help serve many members.

If you are intested in taking this job over, let me know here or via PM. If you would like to nominate someone whom you think would be great for the job, let me know.

I will continue updating the thread until a replacement is found (I am not handing over a messy thread in need of updating...

This will, of course, mean that a new feedback thread will be created. I have one person in mind to ask if they are intested, but everyone else let me know what you think or who you think would be great for the job.

Thanks again.

pixletwin
Kurgan MOD

:rock :devil :rock

Last edited:
I have received a PM from someone I consider to be a strong contender (is that the right word? :lol)

I forgot to mention that I will be taking PMs all day and will announce the new FEEDBACK CZAR tomorrow.

i nominate adoptedscot :rock:rock she does some good work in this section

i dont know if she wants too :lol:lol but the nomination is there if she does :peace

Adoptedscot does sound like a good choice to me as well...

Sorry King, but you're a ******!

I vote for King, that's if he's still running. Don't think a beer swilling drug affected womaniser would be able to do a job with the magnitude of responsibility that this would require. Well he can, so he gets mah vote. Should I have finished that second sentence with a question mark? Hey King, why do people confuse you with Badmoon so often? :dunno

but, like others have said.... he's a ****** :D

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
I agree. King would be good choice. He frequents the board enough to keep the feedback thread up-to-date.

:rock :rock :rock

I vote for King, that's if he's still running. Don't think a beer swilling drug affected womaniser would be able to do a job with the magnitude of responsibility that this would require. Well he can, so he gets mah vote. Should I have finished that second sentence with a question mark?

So eloquently put Creech.

creecher said:
Hey King, why do people confuse you with Badmoon so often?

Perhaps since my name is King, and he is after all the king of douches, that is where the confusion has occurred??

****** he is!

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

though i'm sure adoptedscot is capable of doing this, but i'm sure she's more than got her hands full keeping up to all of you ******'s and editing all of these offensive posts that you douches seem to plaster all over this f'in board.:D

Back