Burn Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This show ROCKS!!!
It is one of the, if not THE best shows on television. We need a Michael Weston figure, not to mention Fiona and Sam!! This guy is Macgyverand the A-Team all rolled into one only 10 times tougher 'cause he'll put a serious hurtin' on ya!!

This show ROCKS!!!
It is one of the, if not THE best shows on television. We need a Michael Weston figure, not to mention Fiona and Sam!! This guy is Macgyverand the A-Team all rolled into one only 10 times tougher 'cause he'll put a serious hurtin' on ya!!

I agree with you 100%. This is the only show that has not lost my attention even the slightest. it is as good now as it was in season 1. Other shows can't say the same.

I never had saw it until I was sick 2 weeks ago.

I caught the entire 1st season on replays and was very impressed.

Good, fun show, and you gotta love Bruce. The man can take a beating.

Yep, I like the show a lot. Nice little diversion and some good characters. I love the voice over where he tells us how a spy would do it.

I'm a fan of the show. I only checked it out because of Bruce and ended up really liking it.

Sometimes voice overs are really annoying. I think it's done very well in Burn Notice.

its got Bruce Campbell in it how can it not be awesome???? i stopped watching this show this season because i simply forgot what night it was on. maybe i'll download the episodes and try to catch up.

Yep, watched this one from the beginning and I really enjoy it. Nice spy/action show AND it has Bruce Campbell, what more can you want? The only drawback is that Fiona needs to eat a sandwich.

Never seen it although the commercials every five seconds on USA are entertaining. I will say this, Gabrielle Anwar looks fantastic. For a 39 year old woman she has held up amazingly.

Never seen it although the commercials every five seconds on USA are entertaining. I will say this, Gabrielle Anwar looks fantastic. For a 39 year old woman she has held up amazingly.

Although I'd agree that she needs a sammich.

I like Bruce Campbell of course, but honestly, I can't stand the star of this show. He annoys the heck out of me for some reason, and so I can't give the show as a whole a fair evaluation.

The best show on TV is Pardon the Interruption, in my opinion.

Back