Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FelMar

Super Freak
Reaction score
So here's a thread dedicated to the bad ass EndoSkull and all the variants available from different companies. Please feel free to add more if I've missed any !

-SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES-
Clean version
Combat version
Clean version on the 1:1 endoskeleton (original)
combat version on the 1:1 endoskeleton (veteran)
TX head

-HOLLYWOOD COLLECTOR'S GALLERY-
Clean version
Combat version
* I'm gonna put the XFX version here as well because they are identical except for the plaque.

-ICONS-
Clean version

-TIMELESS COLLECTIBLES-
Clean version

I don't think ICONS or TC has a battle version, please correct me if I'm wrong.

SOME COMMENTS...
A note about the red LED eyes...
All versions will stay lit except the HCG variants...they will turn on while the terminator music is playing and then turn off (lasts approx 5-7 seconds).
Notice that the HCG battle version has a dirtier finish than the SSC one and the teeth are also much more grimmy.

Some pics- (Please feel free to add some pics of your own! the more, the merrier)

skulls3.jpg

skulls7.jpg

skulls5.jpg

busts6.jpg

litup-1.jpg

BTW-
does anyone have pics of the TIMELESS COLLECTIBLES version ??

Last edited:
Wow you have an impressive lineup of Terminators man! I was gonna post a few pics of my Sideshow Combat Endo, but I don't think there's any need after seeing your awesome pics. :lol

Impressive collection! Nice to have so much variety! I only have the SCC clean version, which I'm perfectly happy with. Looking to expand my Terminator collection with a TX head though. IF I ever find one that is.

Impressive collection! Nice to have so much variety! I only have the SCC clean version, which I'm perfectly happy with. Looking to expand my Terminator collection with a TX head though. IF I ever find one that is.

Congrats! You have the best one of the lot :cool:
good luck on the TX search...they pop up on ebaY here and there...sometimes for a good price too!

Here's some pics of my Sideshow Endo Bust - Combat Version....at FelMarWETA's request

Thank-you, sir :rock

Great to see some close-ups of where the chip goes and also some side and back shots! This thing is awesome all around :emperor

A really impressive collection!! Which bust would be your favorite and which less favorite, and why?

VERY IMPRESSIVE COLLECTION OF ENDOS,

i only have the sideshow battle damaged and TX Head, I realy didnt know they made 2 versions??? is thre any major diffrences and which is best?

DSCF1346.jpg

Very nice collection and thanks for those great pics. I would also like to know about the different sizes of the SS busts? Whats the story with that?

Voorhees-
excellent photos! thanks for posting :)

A really impressive collection!! Which bust would be your favorite and which less favorite, and why?
thanks! I would have to say that my favorite is the clean SSC version, it just reminds me the most of the opening part of T2. I don't have a least favorite :D

i only have the sideshow battle damaged and TX Head, I realy didnt know they made 2 versions??? is thre any major diffrences and which is best?

raider-
the TX heads are the same...I just have a 2nd one.
Thanks for the pic...that's a perfect setup :cool:

Very nice collection and thanks for those great pics. I would also like to know about the different sizes of the SS busts? Whats the story with that?
thanks, sewbacca-
Actually the ssc clean/combat busts are the same size (to my knowledge).

Do you have the Combat and TX on something to make them appear alittle taller.

Nice collection man... I still can't find a cheap clean SSC... by cheap i mean under 800 us dollars.

Do you have the Combat and TX on something to make them appear alittle taller.

nope...
I think its just the angle of the pic or something.

Nice collection man... I still can't find a cheap clean SSC... by cheap i mean under 800 us dollars.

Indeed, they are getting tougher to find and going for over 1K now...
good luck on the search!

raider-
the TX heads are the same...I just have a 2nd one.
Thanks for the pic...that's a perfect setup :cool:

thanks, sewbacca-
Actually the ssc clean/combat busts are the same size (to my knowledge).

do you have any better pics of the icons bust? its the origional big daddy of them all :rock how does it compare to sideshows?

Also do you have any endo arms ?

do you have any better pics of the icons bust? its the origional big daddy of them all :rock how does it compare to sideshows?

Also do you have any endo arms ?

yea..here are some comparison shots vs. the SSC

2682965017_33d29a1848_o.jpg

2682951729_c67df09773_o.jpg

2682943239_75b3cc9500_o.jpg

The ICONS has a nicer chrome (IMO), seems shinier and has more of a gloss...the acrylic base is also a nice touch. I think the SSC version has a more menacing look (perhaps cuz its looking down a bit) it also has more of the neck area.

Here are some close-ups:

ICONS-
2682960153_3ba16f5b25_o.jpg

SIDESHOW-
2682957337_deccb828db_o.jpg

I do have the Sideshow endoarm...I'm currently looking to buy an acrylic cover for it...Do you have the ICONS or TIMELESS COLLECTIBLES version ? or any pics?

Back