Kotobukiya X-Wing Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's fantastic, I'm working on a few dioramas myself right now, it's always nice to see other quality examples.

Did anyone keep the picture or have access to the linked one? I just got mine and would really love to have a look at this :D

I can't see the photos, i just get a login screen.

The Koto X-Wing is a pretty decent collectible IMO. I wonder whether they plan to continiue this line. Y-Wing in the Massassi temple next?

ersteversuche062wf5.jpg

ersteversuche073lh0.jpg

Here we go.

ersteversuche062wf5.jpg

ersteversuche073lh0.jpg

Here we go.

OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! no wonder those comments! Am I glad I asked :chew
Yeah now even my DIY acrylic case will have to head to the dumpster in shame :google

This really makes the efforts and details of the cross sections shine! I love this forum :D

I can't see the photos, i just get a login screen.

The Koto X-Wing is a pretty decent collectible IMO. I wonder whether they plan to continiue this line. Y-Wing in the Massassi temple next?

I really want the Millenium Falcon but then Finemolds doesn't have one the same scale so slim chances for me :( the MR MF is just too much $$ now :'(

Last edited:
Wow, that diorama looks awesome!

I was thinking about buying the Kotobukiya X-Wing myself and I was wondering what people think of it. Is it worth buying and is it a pretty nice collectible?

Wow, that diorama looks awesome!

I was thinking about buying the Kotobukiya X-Wing myself and I was wondering what people think of it. Is it worth buying and is it a pretty nice collectible?

Personally I have always wanted to display an X-Wing and MF (hopefully someday) The model kit alone from Finemolds is U$50 + SH from Japan without any cross section details. If I were to buy all the paint and brushes required I would likely just end up in the same price range and the paint job would not be nearly as good. I can post some close up shots tonight to give you an idea but I am extremely happy especially for the price

Back