Danbury mint to do minas tirith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wetayourself

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Danbury mint to do minas tirith [now with LETTER]

Got my long awaited barad dur with this exciting news from danbury.
"Danbury mint to do minas tirith"
:sleep :sleep :sleep

ya its exciting, now an orthanc :banana would have been nice

Last edited:
exciting news from danbury

That is Exciting News - Bring it on.. :banana

Bloody hell.....looks as if they're doing the whole environent range! I wouldnt be surprised to see an Orthanc.....I hope they do more than Weta.....I want a Cirith Ungol, Black Gates, Hobbiton factory.....oh no it's starting all over again!!

Did it give a date at all of a possible release?

The letter with my barad states...............

"Our replica captures Minas Tirith in extraordinary detail,
this sculpture boasts a shining LED that dramatically illuminates the White Tower"

its the same price as their barad and is ment as a counterpart to barad dur

I don't know about the light for Minas Tirith. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

no date, theres a form/card with the letter, it reads "for the earliest possible delivery of this exciting companion sculpture, return your option form today!"

hmmm will I......... ?

JohnyBoo said:
I don't know about the light for Minas Tirith. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

I'm thinking the light on this piece will be as cool as the light on BD.. which is to say.. not very. However, peoples response to the sculpt of BD has been overwhelmingly postivite (i'll let you know when mine finally arrives).

This should be cool. I wonder how big it will be????

wetayourself said:
no date, theres a form/card with the letter, it reads "for the earliest possible delivery of this exciting companion sculpture, return your option form today!"

hmmm will I......... ?

How about scanning the thing so all of us can see it?

The nice thing about this is if it is the size of Barad-Dur, is that I can finally tuck away the jewelry keepsake in my wife's curio. Minas Morgul on the other hand stays in my section. Still, I'm surprised they didn't do a pre-flood Orthanc as next. That's higher on everyone's wishlist . . .

FrodoEyes said:
Bloody hell.....looks as if they're doing the whole environent range! I wouldnt be surprised to see an Orthanc.....I hope they do more than Weta.....I want a Cirith Ungol, Black Gates, Hobbiton factory.....oh no it's starting all over again!!

Did it give a date at all of a possible release?
The Black Gates would be awesome. :rock

Back