Who will win Best Supporting Actor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Supporting Actor

• Josh Brolin - Milk

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Robert Downey Jr. - Tropic Thunder

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Philip Seymour Hoffman - Doubt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heath Ledger - The Dark Knight

Votes: 50 92.6%
  • Michael Shannon - Revolutionary Road

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems to me that for the Oscars you need some kind of story. Heath Ledger passing away is enough to bump him up. I think he deserved it anyway, but I am not the Academy.

My pick has nothing to do with all the TDK hype but I KNOW Heath will win easily! His performance always leaves me in doubt that underneath all that makeup is a guy named Heath.

Memorable and an easy win imo.

yep no contest, heath all the way, even without his death he should of won it.

if he doesn't win it, the academy will have to go into hiding till next year.

just like when crash beat out brokeback mountain for best picture years ago, you could of heard a pin drop, then people realized they were suppose to be clapping for the winner:lol

i actually thought crash was the better show anyways

Ledger's performance was definitly oscar worthy IMO, so Heath it is! :rock

I think so too, but I think if he were still living he wouldn't even be nominated. Not that he wouldn't have deserved it, but simply because of the movie he was in.

I can't really understand how Downey is nominated here. It was a nice, funny performance, but one of the best of the year?

I think he deserves to be there! The performance was classic and memorable and every regular joe took note of it (much like everyone did with Heath as the Joker)...Downey Jr. did a fantastic job conveying the character he did and was believeable in doing so. So what if it was a comedy?

This makes up for the fact that Sacha Baron Cohen should've been nominated best actor for BORAT. Not only did Cohen do a tremendous job as the character but HE FOOLED EVERY DAY PEOPLE...if that isn't acting than what is? Who cares if it was a comedy?

I am with Ledger all the way.

Back