NECA Alien Warrior pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got a couple of NECA's new "ALIENS" Warrior Alien today.

Once again, NECA does not disappoint.
Killer sculpting and poseability make this the best Alien Warrior figure to date.

I had none of the problems that plagued some of the Giger Alien figure. No too stiff/broken joints on this bad boy.

Here's a few pics. As usual...different views, close ups and some fun ones.
Including a few with their "brothers from other mothers".

100_5706.jpg

100_5710.jpg

100_5714.jpg

100_5716.jpg

100_5715.jpg

100_5700.jpg

100_5701.jpg

100_5694.jpg

100_5695.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys.

whoa, hold up. what's that hive thing from?
Yeah, what is that? Are you about to make a big-ass hive display?? :horror

That is an uber-rare base made by J.L. Crinon. It really needs a good repaint.

stopped by Toys R Us the other day to see if they had these :monkey2 A big NO. but they do have wrestling figures :sick

I have a set of these for sale here:

https://www.thehiveforum.net/forum/index.php/topic,6375.new.html#new

Radical. It looks really big though cos I cant see the whole thing. Post up the pics when you get it painted, man. Where did you get it?

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I have a set of these for sale here:

https://www.thehiveforum.net/forum/index.php/topic,6375.new.html#new

Nice photos. I got mine yesterday (both blue and brown versions) They really look awesome. Kudos to NECA. These are impressive. I truly hope that NECA makes this figure as a 18-21 inch figure.

Question for all you guys. The limbs move perfectly but the head is stiff. Is the head supposed to move at all...if so in what directions. I ask bc my Alien neca figure head could move. However, I broke one limb when I tried to move the arm. It looks like the glue got into the figure when NECA was putting it together. I its not a big deal to move the head and I dont want to take the change to break it. It seems to be a problem for these types of products from time to time.

Secondly, and most importantly can any of you fans tell me whether the Aliens warrior dome head is entirely slimy in the movie. I ask bc I know that the forehead area is slimy but not sure if the remaining head is. Does anyone know that answer and if so...can anyone provide a photo from the movie? I want to be as accurate as possible.

I used nailpolish to coat the forehead to give it that slimy look (put a couple of coats) and it looks awesome. Really slimy. You guys shoudl try it out. Just wondering if I should put a coat on the rest of the dome?

You thoughful input and photos from Aliens would be very helpful.:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2

Does anyone find the head to favor leaning towards the right, or did I get a piece of ^^^^ again?

I guess I'll try a little more pressure, the head on mine's almost stuck not being able to be fully upright.

I love the look of NECA figures, but I have had such a ^^^^ty experience with these Alien pieces, 3 Alien warriors to get one where the joints were so stuck they broke instantly, now possibly a screwed up Aliens figure. I had 2 Wolfs a Predalien and an Alien Warrior from AVPR before these with no issue. I've never had these issues with NECA until these two Alien figures.

Back