Custom Dark Knight Heads ONLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salvation/Damnation

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of Custom Two Face head yet, I'm not sure if I would consider repaints custom for Two Face. I really want to see a one with the nose hole and fixed eye. Here are the custom Joker heads I've found so far.

NOTE: I did not do these, I just found them for reference in case I want someone to customize my V.1 Joker head

View attachment 12254 -----> This is a Different Sculpt by itself, only one picture of it found.

View attachment 12252

View attachment 12253

XENA:Warrior Princess SCREAM

You know, I've taught over 100 people how to do it.

Tip #1: Say the right thing: "A-la-la-la-la" (not "yi-yi-yi-yi")

Tip #2: HIGH PITCH

Last edited:
is the 1st pic from v1 headsculpt joker???holy ^^^^...thats looks like real..is that imarsqd1 customize HS??i think he's not posting those pics, yet...wonder to know whos the maker...

Last edited:
I don't know who did that first one, but that is dead on.
joker113007.jpg
attachment.php

I think that is a V1 resculpt, because the nose seems less pointy and the mouth a little more defined. The non-sculpted hair helps too.

I wish I knew who did them, honestly I found all pictures except for the Cop Joker on Ebay. When I asked about the sculpts, I got no replies. But now that these pictures are here, I can provide myself reference for having heads repaint/re-sculpted.

Last edited:
Venomous venom said:
so the v1 joker head sculpt was fine...exactly,just need a right hand to paint this up..

Dally said:
I think that is a V1 resculpt, because the nose seems less pointy and the mouth a little more defined. The non-sculpted hair helps too.

Could be a Modified C.Howes sculpt:

3.jpg

But if it is a HT v.1 Joker it's been HEAVILY resculpted/modified. Just look at the side profile:

attachment.php

Again, IF this is a HT v.1 Joker, The eyebrow ridge has been shaven down. The entire face has been sanded down to remove the wrinkles. The mouth has been resculpted. The chin has been shaven down, same with the double chin (which I recently found out is on ALL v.1 Jokers) that's been shaven down. The nose has been cut down and resculpted. The smile lines on the mouth + Scars have been resculpted. The eyes have been moved either with simple paint or they've been resculpted.

There's A LOT. So don't think all you need is a new paint job for that HT v.1 Joker to look accurate.

Im 99.999% sure that this joker head is not a les head and sculpted by someone else. If I recall he was on these boards not to long ago and a bunch of us were asking him about it and never replied back to any of us.

Back