• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Rambo Invasion & Medicom Old Snake For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys Rambo Invasion & Medicom Old Snake For Sale * Pictures Look *

I am selling off all my 12" HOT TOYS RAMBO and METAL GEAR SOLID OLD SNAKE figs. I just don't have room to display them as my Terminator stuff takes up all my shelf space. All figures have been displayed in my smoke free home and have been well taken care of and are in awesome condition. Never over posed. All figures come with their boxes and accessories. Well here we go. Shipping is included in the price WITHIN the UNITED STATES only. Shipping to Canada will be extra. Payment via PAYPAL +4 % or USPS Money Order only. Thanks for looking.

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on these figures.

HOT TOYS Rambo First Blood M-60 Version complete with box. The box has some creases and a tear on the inside otherwise the box is in good condition. Figure is in EXCELLENT conditionSOLD SHIPPED

MEDICOM Metal Gear Solid OLD Snake complete with box. (slight separation in the thigh area about 1/4 inch long that has been repaired with a little super glue) Otherwise in awesome condition as you can hardly notice the repair. I purchased it NEW IN THE BOX and displayed it for a very short time. $125 SHIPPED >>>> $SOLDSHIPPED

IMG_0993.jpg

Last edited:
HOT TOYS Rambo First Blood Part II Halo Jumper complete with box ( box has some tears and creases and is not in the best shape but complete ) 2 of the plastic loops that attach the parachute have been replaced with metal loops to make it stronger. $125>$110 SHIPPED

SOLD!

I'm going to rip his head off and either put the John Conner bust head on him... or get another head for him. I won't use the parachute gear. What's you PayPal address? Oh wait, I think I have that!

Back