Sideshow User Profiles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Sideshow has added a new feature to your user account, user profiles. They are only collecting information at this time... user profiles will go live at a later date it seems. You can add or update information such as a "screen name", birth-date, web site, and bio, and you can choose whether each bit of information can be seen by the public or only you. Another great bit of information it shows is when you created your Sideshow account!!! For instance, here is my info...

Sideshow Member since: Oct 23, 2001 9:46pm

So go fill out your profiles people!!! :D

Got it done. Lonnie did you notice the latest additions to your collection on the right side of your profile page It makes me wonder if they will have it set up to add all of your SS collection to your profile.

Got it done. Lonnie did you notice the latest additions to your collection on the right side of your profile page It makes me wonder if they will have it set up to add all of your SS collection to your profile.

Yes, I noticed that, but it doesn't appear to be working yet... as mine showed SSE 12" monsters, Simpsons busts, etc... :lol

Oh, and show us when you became a Sideshow member!!!

My profile says November 2, 2005. But that's only when I started ordering on-line. Before that I ordered over the phone and started around July 2003.

It looks like maybe the most recent acquisitions is showing the earliest acquisitions (for me at least) because it has the first things I ordered on-line. With a couple of exceptions.

Sideshow Member since: Nov 22, 2002 2:29am

2:29am ? ... mustve been drunk ... :monkey1

I noticed this last night. Pretty cool new feature.

Sideshow Member since: Feb 13, 2006 4:57am

I am a lame knewbie... :eek:

(and what was I doing up on their website at 5 am? :dunno

Sideshow Member Since: Dec 24, 2002 6:00 am
My collection list only includes a part of my very first order (10 of 13 LOTR busts). I remember agonizing which to get -- busts or statues -- 'cuz I was ONLY going to get the Fellowship and a very few of the major secondary characters. Decided on busts (space and cost friendlier). But then the fever took over and I wound up collecting nearly all of the LOTR anyway, along with 5 display cabinets. :sick

I really wish they would get their site fully under control during "high traffic situations" first, before they start to make it even more complex by adding user profiles.

Sideshow Member since: Nov 18, 2005 3:44am

Although my first Sideshow purchase was from Entertainment Earth.

My profile says November 2, 2005. But that's only when I started ordering on-line. Before that I ordered over the phone and started around July 2003...

When ever I got the Angelus 12" SDCC comic con exclusive bloodied shirt is when I have been ordering on SideShowToy.com.

I believe the date listed in your profile is when you first created your online Sideshow account and may or may not reflect your first online order with them.

Back