Marvel Bishoujo 1/8 Scale Black Widow Statue by Kotobukiya

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just received an email from Hobbyfan about Kotobukiya's 1/8 Scale Black Widow statue...looks pretty cool!

afg01219a.jpg

Just next in the series I guess.

Correct, Koto is out to do a full line of these with similar bases to give the collection continuity. Rumors are that Jean Grey and Sue Storm are on the short list to be done.

I like these , they definetly deliver on what they promise, I just wish they were bigger then 1/8, it's whats holding me back from getting them....if only they were at least 1/6

Yea, the typical 1/8 anime statue...I used to have some, but didnt like the scale. I would be nice if they were at least 1/6.

I like them better than the Sideshow ones..they are cuter.

Just saw these earlier today. Nice to see they're keeping with Shunya Yama$h!ta designs (really silly to have part of that name censored). She looks fantastic! There needs to be a smile for throwing away money!

Scarlett Witch looks fantastic! Just as good as the others. Here's a pic of all 3 of them. Wonder why Black Widow is first now?

MarvelBishoujo.jpg

Back