• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WARNING! Jedi Princess is a thief and fraud!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedstaR

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I believe I have been totally screwed by this buyer. She requested a $20 refund because I shipped the item out 7 days late during the holiday season. I denied this. The day the item was shipped she opened a dispute with PayPal, regardless that she knew that I had just shipped the item. Now PayPal wants to refund her the total amount of $118. Now I will be out of the funds and the 12" Indy figure. I am very tempted to post her shipping information on as many forums as I can to warn others about her ^^^^ty practices.

How did she dispute this with Paypal? As undelivered goods? Did you get any kind of delivery confirmation that proves she received it?

Sorry to hear that. Photocopy your prove to Paypal. Though Paypal are quite useless.

I hate hearing about this kind of stuff. Buyers have so much "power" to screw with a seller. If you don't ship an item quick enough, if you charged $10.00 for shipping but it only cost $8.50 ect ect you'd better watch out because they'll file a Pay Pal claim on you and lock up your account quicker than sh**. I've even had a buyer try to say an item had arrived damaged, filed an insurance claim with the post office and then tried to get a refund from Pay Pal.

People ^^^^.

wasn't that that whiner who was complaining about late shipping and she wanted a refund or something? yeah she needed to be ^^^^^-slapped.

sorry to hear this buddy. but i don't quite understand. What reason does paypal give to let her keep the figure and receive a refund? Did she claim that she never received the item? :confused:

damn thieves. i was screwed by predalien08 last year. i sent him a money order for the HT grid alien and i never heard from him again. then when he shows off his collection or other items he has for sale i see my grid in the background :banghead

damn thieves. i was screwed by predalien08 last year. i sent him a money order for the HT grid alien and i never heard from him again. then when he shows off his collection or other items he has for sale i see my grid in the background :banghead

isnt he still selling items on here :confused::confused::confused:

Wow, sorry to hear about that. Sure Paypal can do something about this... can they?

I hope everything works out for you. It's getting to the point where you don't want to even sell anything now.

She is claiming no receipt of item. I provided PP with an image of the receipt that shows the destination, date shipped, etc. I am not pleased with this outcome out all. She stated she was out to show me a lesson, and this is how she has decided to go about it. All of this because the item shipped a few days late. I hope she steps forward within 48 hours...

Always always always buy insurance and tracking.

Leave feedback for her in the feedback thread. We'll give her a chance to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back