• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys The Dark Knight and Terminator parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been looking for these Terminator parts for awhile now and have come up with nothing so I thought I'd try checking here. I'd like to buy the following parts,

- 1/6th Hot Toys Battle Damaged T-800 Terminator Sunglasses

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php

- 1/6 Hot Toys Battle Damaged T-800 VULCAN M134 Minigun Ammo strap (just need one more strap)

watermark.php

- 1/6 Hot Toys Batlle Damaged T-800 instructions that came with the figure

Feedback

Rebelscum Feedback (5)
Ebay Feedback (179)
iconBlueStar_25x25.gif

Yakface Classifieds (1)

Yakface Trading (1)

Any help with these items would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that. I sent two offers but they wouldn't have it. I'm in desperate need of them, but I refuse to pay 40 bucks for a pair of 1/6 glasses that are fragile (I hear the things have a tendency to snap). I thought 10 to 20 would be reasonable for them, but I guess not.

I'll find them eventually for a better price, I'm sure of it. Thanks for the help.

Somebody's got to have a set of those purple V1 Joker hands.

I may be able to hook you up with some Joker V1 hands - at work right now, but let me check when I get home, I think I have the full set and don't need them as i've converted my v1 into an interrogation scene joker.

Hot Toys Joiker Bank Robber (grenade pin)

Hi, did you ever managed to get extra pins for your smoke grenade?

Was wondering if you have any beacause i too have one pin missing from the smoke grenade.

If you do have an extra pin (just for the smoke grenade, since the fragment grenade has a shorter pin), could you sell one to me?

Back