Can someone please PM me pics of the back of a medicom boba fett figure please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vader70450

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I got this annyoing P.I.T.A. on ebay telling me I didnt pack the figure totally and I know I did. Can someone please shoot a quick shot of the back of their figure and the packing where that big missle attaches in? Also the jet pack is part of the back of the figure correct? It has been a while since I have seen it..

Thanks

medi_boba006.jpg

I know that this probably does not help but I love the Boba Fett, but I don't like the green jet pack or arm pieces.

I prefer it as it was in ROJ.. Blue pack and red gauntlet.

Dorgmal

boba1.jpg

Dorgmal, you should start posting in the Customs thread as well, there are some people there that may not be seeing your talent because they are not into StarWars and that would be shame.

Dorgmal, you should start posting in the Customs thread as well, there are some people there that may not be seeing your talent because they are not into StarWars and that would be shame.

Cheers Shock, I spend too much time on the forum and not enough time customizing and building as it is. This is all a bit new to me, and I love what you guys all do. I have only really ever looked on the SW thread, and there is soooo much to look at..

D

Back