• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Weta statues and helms FS Cheap!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeatheredSerpent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale (nice and cheap!!) are a couple of sideshow weta statues. These are in perfect, mint condition and have been displayed for a couple of months. They come with everything but the brown shipper box...
Weta Galadriel - 49.99 plus shipping
Weta Haradhrim soldier - 49.99 plus shipping
crown of king elessar - 24.99 plus shipping (new, sealed!! with brown shipper box) (SOLD)
orc muzzle cage helm - 9.99 plus shipping (new, sealed!!)

I also have 5 open LOTR helms if anyone is interested. They are also in mint condition and come with everything but the brown shipper. I have the crown of king elessar, crown of the king of the dead, orc muzzle cage, battle troll helm, and the helm of the mouth of sauron. I would like 59.99 for the lot plus actual shipping. (SOLD) I am willing to sell them seperately also so feel free to ask if you are interested in a particular helm...:D

Last edited:
Bump for a great price on Galadriel and haradhrim soldier. Still have orc muzzle cage helm (new in box)....:D

Back