• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Jones Temple of Doom by Ron Hemble

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is a one of a kind custom action figure by Ron Hemble. I have had it in my collection just under a year and as much as I hate to sell it, I don't have the room to properly display it anymore, and I also don't want to put it in storage. This was a Disney park exclusive 7" Gentle Giant Indy figure that has been very customised to look like Indy at the end of Temple of Doom. The figure's jacket was removed and the right arm completely replaced. The left arm had a cuff and epillette sculpted on. The back was dremeled to simulate whip damage as was the knee to simulate a tear in the pants. Then everything was repainted. The bag strap was also replaced with a leather one that has a buckle. The base was also heavily modified to include foliage and plants growing out around the Sankara Stone which gives them life. Everything in the pics is included, the attention to detail is astounding.

As a Bonus you also get the Chief Thuggee that Ron customised. Both figures still maintain articulation and can be posed, but as with any custom, you should take care when moving custom arm or head joints. This won't hold up to heavy play with your kids. These have been in a Detolf glass cabinet, not exposed to dust or smoke.

1-8.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-3.jpg

0083-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

0068.jpg

$75.00 Shipped anywhere in the U.S.

Worldwide will have to pay actual shipping cost. Paypal or Money Order only.

Last edited:
PRICE LOWERED TO $75.00 SHIPPED IN THE U.S.

"TELL THEM WHAT ELSE EGON! YOU MEAN THE GHOSTBUSTERS HOT BEVERAGE MUGS AND FREE BALOONS FOR THE KIDS?"

(free mugs and balloons may be a figment of my imagination)

~GET THIS DEAL BEFORE ITS TOO LATE~

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:
I've lowered the price one last time! If it still doesn't sell at this price, I'm gonna hang on to him.

Last edited:
Back