Customizing Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
I'd like to customize my Aragorn a bit. I need to pick up an extra pair of Boromirs Vembraces but what shirt should I go with since his is short sleeved? Plus I need to grab an extra Boromir Eleven Cloak.

I remember a member named Estel was making some really impressive ones.

I'll PM them. TA has some Faramir shirts which might not look horrible. Wouldn't be real "accurate" but looking at the shirt they gave him and the one on the PF they don't match. :lol

Yeah i have one with boromir's vembraces, faramir's shirt and a lothlorien cloak. i wish i had a couple more of those cloaks.

Yeah i have one with boromir's vembraces, faramir's shirt and a lothlorien cloak. i wish i had a couple more of those cloaks.

I should have ordered the faramir shirt last night. Its gone now. :( Gonna have to probably order another Faramir. :(

Man, I am so ticked at myself for not ordering that shirt. Dang! BBTS has Faramir still.

That could work. Depends on how important accuracy is to you, I suppose.

Sweet!! Looking forward to those.

I went ahead and just grabbed ANH Han's shirt off TA and will use that. The shirt they have on him is white so its not a big change and I figure in the end it will look alright enough for display. Plus I've bought an Ex Boromir from a freak so I have the vembraces and Elven cloak.

well i took the pictures and i'm creating an album here and then hopefully i can post them from there to this thread.

you'll have to excuse the rush job. it's been a busy couple of weeks so nothing is really posed all that well right now

Back