1/6 Emperors Throne “Chair”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOPIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted to start a 1/6 emperors throne, and I need reference pics. I have a few, but more won’t hurt.:emperor
attachment.php

Interesting how close that design is to the jedi council chairs, never really noticed that until seeing the unpainted sculpt.

If possible, when you make those plans I'll send that paint for the sith speeder, if you’re able to make the plans available to me.

If possible, when you make those plans I'll send that paint for the sith speeder, if you’re able to make the plans available to me.

Hi Lopie, no way it would cost you a fortune to send those paints to the uk!!!!
BUT if I get chance to draw up some plans I will definitely e-mail you a copy of them, I do not expect anything for them.

For me this forum is all about sharing and learning from each other. I have learnt so much and you have all inspired and motivated me to build and that is priceless thank you all.....

Dorgma
l

Thanks you. But, if you cant find those paints I have a friend who works for UPS. She gives me her discount to send stuff off.

I just got another idea for those extra LEDs. I'm going to put them in my Jabba throne. That thing he putts his snacks in would look great lit-up. I'll start tonight.
attachment.php

OMG, that would be so good, there is just not enough hours in the day. I can not believe u have Jabba the Mrs would kill me if I bought that LOL.

Dorgmal

Back