Batman's 70th birthday in May.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
What do you think DC should do mark this occasion ?

What kind of collectible would you like to see celebrating his 70 years ?

Last edited:
Not a collectable as such, but I'd like to see Bill Finger finally given credit for co-creation of Batman.

Guess it would be hard to sum up 70 years of a character in one item.

Perhaps some sort of special reprinting of Detective Comics #27

I'd love to see a figure or a Batman B&W statue based on Norm Breyfogle's art. He was always one of my favorite Batman artists.

Plus, they should cancel all things Batman R.I.P. Horrible storyline that's already been done. :D

Am suprised that no one's wanted something to represent the initial Batman concept from Bob Kane's original art (ok yes there's good evidence that it was amended tracings)
Dial B for Blog - The Haunting of Robert Kane

and I'm not knocking those other suggestions, but shouldn't a milestone such as this represent the most significant part of Batman. His creation

In addition, I would love a ^^^^ Sprang Batman, Robin, and Joker. Oh, and an oversized typewriter or musical instrument to compliment those figures. (if you want a good idea of what it looks like, check out the episode of the Batman cartoon of the nineties where the three kids are discussing what they think Batman looks like - also a very good representation of the Miller Batman from The Dark Knight Returns with the Carrie Kelly Robin).

Back