NECA aliens in store pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DARK-SIDE

Super Freak
Reaction score
NECA aliens in store pic (in hand pic 24#)

T1ifVbFlTMvdMoqnk._083505.jpg

only one picture,sorry ……
still no base for its standing :banghead

Last edited:
I'm guessing it's the flash that makes it look like the paint is crap... I'm guessing...

Wow! I didn't know Neca was making an Aliens alien. I still need to find the alien alien! I'm usually pretty in the loop on Neca stuff, but they've had some poor comminication lately.

I was looking forward to this one...but now it just looks fooking ridiculous. :duh

Damn, even the mouth is blue. W...T...F!

Last edited:
Seriously, I know Kyle visits these boards. They have to see what we think of these things.

Why would they switch to blue?

It makes absolutely NO sense. :banghead

Hmmm.. I like the blue coloring on the "Aliens" Aliens. I would've bought the HT version (for $99) but after hearing all the horror stories (broken ankles, loose joints, the rubber falling apart, etc.) I avoided ALL the HT Alien figures. They're much easier to find and cheaper than Preds too. I thought people liked that color scheme!? It's accurate too.

Hmmm.. I like the blue coloring on the "Aliens" Aliens. I would've bought the HT version (for $99) but after hearing all the horror stories (broken ankles, loose joints, the rubber falling apart, etc.) I avoided ALL the HT Alien figures. They're much easier to find and cheaper than Preds too. I thought people liked that color scheme!? It's accurate too.

Well...depends on what to you is accurate. If you think whats on screen in the movie is accurate...then yes, it is. However, if you think that the costume itself, without lighting, or effects is accurate....then no...

alien_suit.jpg

^^^^ty pic I know....but that is the color scheme used on the aliens. It was used to pick up highlights, and shadows. Check the DVD for more info.

Back