• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS-LOTR United Cutlery Swords

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mj7601

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello, relisting my sale per rules of the group. I have for sale the following swords from United Cutlery all MIB never displayed just sat under beds for a couple years. These are all original UC sword replicas. All are regular not battle ready swords. Selling as a whole not individually. Asking
$3k. before I go to ebay. Pls email me directly at [email protected]. Pls don't ask for pics I do not have a computer just this stupid webtv. You can check my feedback on ebay under mj7601. Thx Mike
1.Herugrim -sword of theoden
2. Elven Knife of Strider
3. Staff of Gandalf
4. Urk Hai Scimitar
5. Battle Axe of Gimli
6. Sword of the Witchking
7. Sting -Frodo Sword
8. Staff of Sauroman
9. Sword of Boromir
10.Sword of Eowyn
11. Walking Axe of Gimli
12. High Elven Warrior Sword
13. Fighting Knives of Legolas
14. Sword of Strider
15. Anduril
16. Hadhafing- Arwen
17. Sword of Ringwraith
Shipping will have to be determined later.
THX Mike

I'd take Strider's sword and elven knife if you sold separately.

Thx for your interest Nash give me some more time to see if there is any interest in the collection as a whole. If not does anyone else have intersest in individual pieces? If I can pretty much sell most of the collection I may start taking individual offers? Anyone else???? Thx Mike

Thanks for the interest guys but still only want to sell as a whole unless I can get all sold seperately and I'm only half way there so far. thx for your interest.
Mike:(

I'd be intrested in 2 and 13

maybe if you put what you might be willing to sell the for seperated to see if there is enough intrest to sell them all off or most of them. you could always say at the begining that you could only do the sale if all the weapons get spoken for.

Back