Metal gear solid 4 best game of 2008!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree,such an epic game.

Its the best game ive ever played on PS3,with Uncharted on a 2nd place.

I have played so many games on all platforms but this game had some of the most spectacular unforgettable momments ever created for a video game.

I will never forget this game.

Wait... so where the ^^^^ was Gears 2?!?
What a load of ^^^^. They put other crap games in there, but no Gears of War 2!?!

Bunch of nobs.

Wait... so where the ^^^^ was Gears 2?!?
What a load of ^^^^. They put other crap games in there, but no Gears of War 2!?!

Bunch of nobs.

I was really surprise too when I dint see gears 2 up there.
I played gears one and I cant just Imagine how fantastic part 2 must be.
I am going to rent soon a 360 so I can play gears 2 or just wait till it comes out on pc.

gamespot must have their reasons not putting gears 2 up there. there review was fantastic on that game check it out.
https://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/gearsofwar2/index.html?tag=topten;all;5

I was really surprise too when I dint see gears 2 up there.
I played gears one and I cant just Imagine how fantastic part 2 must be.
I am going to rent soon a 360 so I can play gears 2 or just wait till it comes out on pc.

I recommend you do that. Fantastic game.

I do agree that MGS4 was the best game of 2008, but Gears 2 should have been there.

there was too many great games this year and I remember gamespot saying that this was going to be the hardest year for them to chose game of the year from so many amazing titles.

I agree with that 100% only game I've ever started going straight through again the minute I finished it, original, engrossing and a real emotional attachment to those characters.

Just ironic it's in the 360 section, maybe they wanted to rub it in :lol

I have a couple of arguments with this award, here goes:
1) Leaving out Gears 2 is unforgivable, that alone forfeits the award.
2) Hideo Kojima can never be forgiven for tricking me into buying a Metal Gear game, then having me play the WHOLE game as that sissy, Raiden.:mad:

The only game i consider game of the year is the one that the VGA's on spike award it too...and GTA 4 already won...although i wish Fallout did.

I have a couple of arguments with this award, here goes:
1) Leaving out Gears 2 is unforgivable, that alone forfeits the award.
2) Hideo Kojima can never be forgiven for tricking me into buying a Metal Gear game, then having me play the WHOLE game as that sissy, Raiden.:mad:

yes !! leaving gears 2 out was kind of weird.
yes !! mgs2 was a great game but playing with raiden was kind of dissapointing but hideo fixed it all up by making MGS4.

The only game i consider game of the year is the one that the VGA's on spike award it too...and GTA 4 already won...although i wish Fallout did.

GTA 4 is an awsome game. I play this game all the time even after I beat it but MGS4 Is just a game that will never be forgoten for one of the best stories ever told and best visuals in a video game yet.

I hope all you guys get to experiece MGS4 and then you will see why this wins GAME OF THE YEAR.

There is no word to describe it.

Agreed, like the best movies even after it's over and done with it's the story that stays with you.

It also has excellent mechanics to boot.

Back