Best 1/6 SW Announcement of the Year 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best 1/6 SW Announcement of the Year 2008

• Jan: Luke Skywalker - Episode IV

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • May: Aayla Secura

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jul: Ki-Adi-Mundi

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Jul: Darth Vader

Votes: 104 78.2%
  • Jul: Stormtrooper

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • Jul: Rebel Fleet Trooper

• Sep: Captain Antilles

• Oct: 212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Nov: Han Solo in Carbonite

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Dec: Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi Knight

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters

Puay

Super Freak
Reaction score
I left out 2 choices due to restriction of the poll catering to only 10 options.

Sorry to EU fans for leaving out "Feb:Obi-Wan Kenobi: General - Clone Wars".:(
I know... that should have been reflected in the title...

Admiral Piett isn't up for order yet, lets leave him for next year.:D

I can foresee its going to be a race between "Darth Vader" and " Stromtrooper", however my choice is "Jul: Ki-Adi-Mundi", Whats yours?

Last edited:
It was probably a bad choice to leave out Clone Obi-wan as he would have probably run a close second to Vader. I think he may have possibly even won, with his announcement marking a new body, the first armored figure, and that fantastic head sculpt.

It was probably a bad choice to leave out Clone Obi-wan as he would have probably run a close second to Vader. I think he may have possibly even won, with his announcement marking a new body, the first armored figure, and that fantastic head sculpt.

You are right. Its kinda unfair to leave that out. How do we go about changing the content of the poll. I thought we can put him together with EPII Obi-Wan.

Tatooine Luke will always be the quintessential incarnation of the main OT character. I've wanted a proper version since I was a kid, and SS has delivered!

Oh. I just realised besides Clone War Obi-Wan I missed out the Stormtrooper commander, both being EU characters. Guess we can declare this poll as being purely a non-EU poll. Nothing against the EU fans, the poll options simply couldn't accommodate more than 10 choices.:(

Darth Vader was cool, but I think I was actually more excited about the Stormtrooper.

Back