• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 12" Marvel Studios Camo Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Figure has a few paint scuffs, but nothing too major or easily fixed. Asking $55 SHIPPED in the US. Figure comes with all accessories pictured (which I believe is all of them). Open to offers.

dsc00787yk0.jpg

Also have a decent pair of jeans and a white sleeveless shirt for the starting of a Logan custom I could throw in for an extra $10.

Last edited:
i would rather buy the x-men suit verision.

by the way, if you like marvel studios, the doctor doom they have is really incredible.

don't forget, the hands were awesome too.

does this figure have the same crappy arms as doom does?
doom is a cool figure, but he has no shoulders.

These Marvel Studio figures actually have my favorite shoulders of any figure body out there. Sure they literally don't have shoulders, but the articulation because of it is amazing. Its a shame most figures can't fold their arms.

yes, the articulation is good, but i was going to customize doom, to look like his skin was disappearing under the clothes, but once i took the clothes off, i could tell that i wouldn't get what i wanted because of the shoulders. I wanted him to look like the end of the movie with some skin left and mostly metal, but it just wouldn't look right with the shoulders the way they are.

Back