• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - HT Joker, Celtic Pred, Elder Pred 2 and Ancient Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscalltheway

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys im looking to buy: The New Batman (TDK Suit not original), Joker (not Bank Robber), Celtic predator (it can be a custom like a chopper with a celtic bio)

Will be adding more things to list over the next couple of days :banana:banana

I have the following to trade: MIB SSE Wolf Predator, BD Termintor Endo, HT BD Terminator (Ahnuld), Resident Evil RPD Leon.

Also have a custom in the works of a T2 Arnold, it's a Trutype body with Saturday Toys Biker set with the grenade launcher that i would be willing to:banana trade. It only needs a t2 head and boots.

EDIT: Also have MIB Original Wolf Predator, THE HUDSON IS NO LONGER AVAILIBLE!!!

EDIT AGAIN: STILL LOOKING FOR JOKER (NOT BR) CELTIC PREDATOR< AND ELDER PREDATOR 2. ALSO ANOTHER LONGSHOT IS ANY OF THE ANCIENTS PREDS!!!

Last edited:
Re: WTB Christmas List: pred, batman, joker, etc.

Bump...... and Edited some things

Last edited:

Bump again, also looking for any Ancient Predator and Elder Predator 2!!!! Thanks

Alright guys another Bump. Still looking for Joker, Celtic Predator, and Elder Predator. If anyone wants any of the figures i listed for trae LMK. I'm mainly looking for trades for in a couple of days if nobody wants them they will be up for sale.

Dang i knew it would be hard but i though someone would at least have one pred im looking for: EP2, Celtic, and a Ancient. Come on guys even if the price is crazy high at least let me know you have one for sale.

Do you want me to change the title for you?, to make it easier for people to see what you're looking for now??

If so lemme know
x :wave

Do you want me to change the title for you?, to make it easier for people to see what you're looking for now??

If so lemme know
x :wave

That would be great, thanks! I'm also looking for a HT joker. THANKS :banana:banana:banana

Back