The Star Wars Holiday Special

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was one of the greatest shows in the world when I was a kid. Then again, I also enjoyed the Star Wars cast appearance on The Muppet Show. Back then, anything having to do with Star Wars was cool.

Yeah, the animated parts are really fun... but the rest is terrible. And whats odd is its soooo terrible that it isn't even enjoyable :lol

The whole thing is pretty bad, but I always enjoyed the Han parts. Mind you, I'm a big Han fan, but I always thought Harrison acted his arse off trying to save this turd. :angelsmil

I love how the first 15 minutes of this thing is nothing but wookie growls with no translation. It makes you want to club them like baby seals, and then when you finally get some proper dialogue, up pops an androgynous Luke Skywalker. :monkey4

I've never even seen this before, but now that you guys say it's so bad, I know I have to watch it and suffer like the rest of you. :lol

dude, I saw this as a kid and thought it was great and stupid at the same time. It's really unbearable to watch. tempted to download it, but resisting.

Back