• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MIMB Hot Toys Crazy Sale! Joker and Rocky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
MIMB Hot Toys Rocky III & Rocky IV !

This will be my final sale, I didn't want to bring out my MIMB collection but being that money is an issue and i'm now unemployed these will have to go! Every single piece has NEVER been opened, never been tampered with or anything of any nature, they are all minty mint!

First Item!

HOT TOYS ROCKY IV

$140 Delivered to anywhere in N. America SOLD!

Second Item!

HOT TOYS ROCKY III

$120 Delivered to anywhere in N. America SOLD!

I only accept Paypal, prices are pretty much firm but you are more than welcome to make me an offer. All items will be shipped with tracking and insurance.

Send me a PM!

Last edited:
Never nice to read you selling these because you lost your job.

Hope things will change for the better for you and good luck with the sale (great prices btw)

And don't worry too much loosing these, there will always be a Joker or boxer around when your wallet is strong again ;-)

Wow, I guess the economy really is bad, this stuff should of been gone by now Main!!!!

OMG you know when Rocky goes times are bad. Jesus, good luck man!!!!

Sorry to see you selling your stuff man, I hope things pick up for you soon bro...

Like Rocky... keep pushing forward man. :duff

Thanks Josh! I guess in reality there is no "planning" just experiencing. Nothing more. Its not the end of the world they're just toys, I still have most of my collection and God willing I hope to be working very soon. Hope.

As for Rocky? There is a big reason i'm such a big fan, although fictional I find everything about the character resilient! Things could be worse.

Damned! To late again! I really want an original Joker.

Sorry to hear about your situation! But you have the right attitude: they are just toys. Hope you get a new job very soon! Good luck selling the Rocky.

Damned! To late again! I really want an original Joker.

Sorry to hear about your situation! But you have the right attitude: they are just toys. Hope you get a new job very soon! Good luck selling the Rocky.

Thank You! I appreciate that!

Both Rocky IV and Rocky III still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back