The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Not too soon to talk about the 3rd Batman Film now... Nolan, Nolan and Goyer are working on the outline.. and now this...

Does this sound like BS to you?... it was published in the UK Sun and linked on Drudge...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2048300.ece

LaBoeuf as Robin, Eddie Murphy as the Riddler?

What will the Title be "The Dark Knight Returns" ?

Re: 3rd Batman/Dark Knight Film

I heard Catwoman was going to be in this one.

Eddie Murphy as the Riddler would SUCK!
And if Robin is going to be in it, Bale won't be.

Re: 3rd Batman/Dark Knight Film

I think it's a speculation. I can't imagine anyone signed, they don't even have a story finished yet. Until they fully draft a story for this movie, they're not going to worry about casting. Nolan's all about the story. If he starts out with Riddler and finds it's not working, he'll switch to Catwoman or whatever. He's not going to commit to anything until he's got a story he's committed to.

Re: Batman/Dark Knight 3rd Film

not a bit of it even remotely true.

I hope not...

Still, the third Film is officially in the works... in the very early stages.

I don't even think Nolan, Nolan and Goyer know what the story is yet... so it casts doubt they would know who the villains are.

Also I doubt Nolan wants a Robin character in this.. maybe Catwoman because Bruce needs a new love interest...

Yeah, this sound like a load of BS to me. God help us all if any of this is true.

Hopefully they won't find some way of working Will Smith or his son into it. :(

False, False, False. Eddie Murphy as The Riddler? Nolan had the genius forsight to give us Cillian Murphy as Scarecrow and heath ledger as Joker. I laugh at these rumors.

If Nolan controls casting and not WB, I don't see anything but a continued trend of solid casting. Holmes has probably been the only questionable casting in Nolan Batman, all the male roles have been well chosen; Scarecrow, Ra's, Dent, Wayne, Alfred, Fox, Falconi, Gordon and Maroni. Actor selection hasn't hurt these movies. Nolan's smart at picking his cast.

Yeah, my first thought was this sounds like BS, but it was linked to Drudge so... I guess they haven't spiked it yet...

This just sounded so Schumacher :lol Completely un-Nolan.

Last edited:

If Nolan controls casting and not WB, I don't see anything but a continued trend of solid casting. Holmes has probably been the only questionable casting in Nolan Batman, all the male roles have been well chosen; Scarecrow, Ra's, Dent, Wayne, Alfred, Fox, Falconi, Gordon and Maroni. Actor selection hasn't hurt these movies. Nolan's smart at picking his cast.

Quite true. The cast has been nothing but superb in each of these movies. The actors fit the characters so well, one of the best comic book moive cast I've seen.

The most plausible rumor I've heard is Weisz as Catwoman. I think she could play a classy, sexy Selina while pulling of a feisty Catwoman.

Maybe someone can fill me, my only knowledge of Catwoman's origin is Batman Returns. How did she take the Catwoman path in comics, a loss like Batman or?

The previous two Nolan Batman films would loose all fanbase if this was true
I hate LaBoeuf he makes me mad

The previous two Nolan Batman films would loose all fanbase if this was true
I hate LaBoeuf he makes me mad

:rotfl I'm with ya...

I personally don't care for Rachel as Catwoman.. she's too soft for the role IMO. Catwoman needs an edgy "scratchy-ness". I would actually prefer Angelina...

Considering this is from The Sun, it has to be total bs.

Nice Advent calendar, BTW! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back